The Players.

2 days until Paisli Fashion Show

In this world, peace never stays for long as trouble looms in the bushes of the wealthy. No matter how busy they are, the goals they accomplish, and the events they pull together, there is always drama. They call it the game and the game misses nobody. Players come in all shapes and sizes.

With Jade's face deep into her notebook walks to her country club making sure everything is up to par for Paisli's fashion show. Every year, Paisli Stokes picks their place due to Jade's eye for presentation. She delivers nothing but a high-quality show that goes off with a hitch. There may be some messy moments but they never ruin the momentum. Her fashions run the fall/winter so she's ready. Every year a proxy comes in Paisli's place to approve of Jade's vision by taking pictures and sending them to her. That's who Jade is waiting on. Asking the bartender for a drink she didn't hear the heels hitting their marble floors. Hair flowing as she walks. She stops in her tracks seeing Jade as the wind is knocked out of her chest. "Jade?" Without a clue, Jade turns coming face to face with her ex-girlfriend, Aisha.

 "Jade?" Without a clue, Jade turns coming face to face with her ex-girlfriend, Aisha

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me. You're Paisli's proxy?" "Y-yeah, I am." She looks Jade up and down realizing her beauty did nothing but get more defined. She figured her presence wouldn't be welcomed with open arms being how they left off.
"Well let's get this over with." "Jade we at least need to talk first, we can't do business and have this hostility." "Who's hostile?" "You." "Just come on. There's nothing to talk about." "Fine, show me where the magic happens for Saturday." Jade tried her hardest during the whole walkthrough to remain professional. Aisha was Jade's first everything from the age of 15-20. 5 years where she thought they were going to be forever. Then came time for college where they had a plan to go to the same Ivy League school so that they wouldn't grow apart. Aisha up and chose another school, leaving a letter and radio silence. Jade was crushed and left confused. So for her to prance in here after 4-5 years like everything is just a talk away? Infuriated her. Coming to the end Aisha gets the last of her pictures.
"I believe she will love this layout, it's stunning. You always did have an eye, Jade."
"Yeah. You just need to sign these papers, get her to sign them, and give them to my assistant Saturday when she sends you in to handle her models and staff."
"No problem."
"Are we done now?"
"No, we need to talk."
"There's nothing to talk about Aisha."
"I left and didn't say a word to you since yes there is."
"You said all you needed to say in the letter, I think I'm clear why you left. I don't need any healing moment or to forgive you for anything, you're forgiven. I'm happy now, I'm getting married in 6 months and I'm up to my scalp in money. I've done great without you. You're off the hook, I don't hate you." Aisha is stunned she just gulps. Felt a dagger in her heart at the obvious hurt in Jade's eyes, the hurt she'd caused. Jade turns around starting to get office.
"You still take my breath away Jade." She calls out. She stops with her heart beating out of her chest fighting the urge to turn around. Thinking of Nina she resumes walking towards her office leaving Aisha there collecting her emotions after seeing the love of her life. Player 1.