Knight In Fine Ass Armor.

An experience at JDX is one like no other. The air is intoxicated with carefree energy. Everyone around each other bounced off one another. The music jumped off the walls and the crowd grew bigger and more loose. Jax watches his club exceed his expectations from his VIP balcony.
"Nina did good," Jax says to Jade.
"This is her thing. She loves this club. Does this mean... she's going to oversee Miami now?" Jade leans into Jax making him give in.
"Yes, I don't believe I can trust anybody else anyway. So, she can manage Miami too." Jade happily hugs her brother. She peeks behind her to where Amber is speaking to their father and some business partners so Jade took advantage of the moment.
"Why are you looking for Jaden?"
"How do you know that?"
"His PJ took off an hour ago to come home, You know I get notified about our planes."
"It's urgent. I don't want to worry you or Amber."
"Is Amber at risk of something?"
"More than she even knows."

They signal the pilot to land one of the main Davis private jets on their landing strip. The plane stops safely, then the door opens exposing the stairs. A man emerges in all black coming down the steps with 2 men in black behind him. Don stands on the carpet with the family car waiting for him to get to him.
"Don, you're getting old."
"I would hope I am."
"Isn't he at his club opening?"
"He is sir but he should be home by 3 am"
"And the girl?" "Sleep in bed once they get back." "How ironic is that our family gets stuck with the one person who could bring us a war?"
"Maybe the universe knows we're the only ones who can save her, or keep her safe."
"Silas needs to say something to her or we will."
"You, your brother, and your father can have that talk." Jaden, the hidden middle child of the Davis kids does a whole other side of the Davis business that keeps the family so wealthy. He handles all the bullies or the ones causing problems while selling guns across the border. He goes by the name Jr. in that world, not Jaden. To this world, Jaden is the mysterious bad-boy brother with a hot temper. They're not wrong. Due to him being MIA most of the time people tend to forget about him, he likes it that way. Silas was involved with way more than Jaden got himself into some really bad trouble years ago where he took the heat for everyone just so everything could go as planned. Silas is out of the way, handling business as usual and keeping those he loves safe. He wouldn't be able to stomach it if something had happened to Amber after pictures were sent to him when she was 3, being held by the very person he's protecting her from. Once you've gone to the dark side there are only 2 ways out, death or finesse. Silas finished but paid the ultimate price. A life away from his baby girl. He knows since her face is all over magazines and blogs it's only a matter of time. This needs to be shut down once and for all.

Amber bursts into the house drunk off her ass after a good night at JDX's grand opening. She spins barefoot giggling. "You need to get your drunk ass in the bed." "You're not joining me?" "I'll meet you up there in a little, I got some business to wrap up." She pouts grabbing the staircase banister. "Don't take too long." He scoffs with a smirk. "You don't tell me what to do." She starts up the steps "Yeah I do." She smartly gawks. He hears his office door open as Jaden steps out.
"My boy." They dap each other up bringing each other for a hug. "How's the wife?" "She's good, she loves Aruba so you know she's not leaving any time soon. How's.. playing house?" "It's a lot more fun as an adult." "You ain't hit that yet? Cause I have seen what she was working with and I'd be twisting her back out every night." "She's a tough cookie. A tease" "Nigga you better break her ass down! When did you start respecting women?" "You talking about me and Dad don't know you're married" "Sh. Now you asked about this man that could potentially be after Amber or Silas. Big G." "What does he do?" "Drugs, guns, trafficking women." "Excuse me? trafficking women?" "You know Sr used to do it that's why he and Dad stopped speaking. He from the era of doing that shit with young girls." "What's his issue with Silas?" "Big G, is Amber's grandfather. So that's Silas' dad." "What the fuck." "After Silas got him exiled, he threatened to kill Amber or take her but he asked him what he had to do for him to leave her alone and he told Silas to transfer all his business affairs overseas and operate it. He did for a while, till he faked his death, changed his looks, and now silently invests in our businesses plus others to take care of his family." "This is a lot, this is going to crush Amber." "You need to try your best to keep her safe bro, Do something that keeps her in your eyesight or at least heavily watched by security. Eyes can't be off of her if you don't want Silas interfering. His coming back into her life is a problem right now we DO NOT NEED. I know it's only a month but shake something. Pops says you seem to like her" "She's a good woman." "Yeah well, get into them good woman legs and lock it down." "Jaden please" "No you please. Lock her down, one thing we got blessed with is the charm. Charm her nigga." "She's worth more than charming for some pussy." "Pops is always spot on. You like her" "You can get out now." Jaden hugs his brother before telling his pilot that the wheels need to be up in an hour. "I'd love to stay but I got a shipment. Remember what I said." Jaden leaves a lot on Jax to think about. He hasn't known Amber no more than a week and now her life depends on him. Nobody told him spending 4 million dollars came with issues.