Chapter 12: Final Episode - The Captain's Dark Secret (Part 2/3)

Start from the beginning

The Shadow Charizard tries to stay upright... but the impact is so strong that he is thrown backwards, falling on top of Captain CC and dragging him along with him... ending up both of them slammed against the wall...

Absolute silence...The Cruiser is completely stopped, after the events.
The flames of the Flamethrower continue to burn and the body of the Shadow Charizard remains lying on the ground, without moving... with his head tilted to one side...
Captain CC It doesn't look like he's going to get up yet... and he shows no signs of life...
The Cruiser is silent...
Suddenly, a feeling of relief falls on the Cruiser...
After everything they have suffered... the fight is over...

Charmeleon watches as the Shadow Charizard and Captain CC are unconscious on the floor...
He slowly approaches CC to see if he is still alive...and notices that he is still breathing.
After seeing this, Charmeleon breathes a sigh of relief...and begins to kick CC hard in the ribs...

Javi, on his knees and with his eyes almost closed, looks at Charmeleon and smiles slightly...

Javi: Heh... th-that... that's my boy...

Javi takes out Shadow Charizard's Pokeball and points it at the unconscious Charizard...

Javi: Sh-Sh- Shadow Charizard... Co... Come back...

Javi returns the Shadow Charizard to its Pokeball... and at that moment, Javi begins to see everything dark and falls lying on the ground...
Charmeleon turns to see him and runs desperately to help him.
"Chaar!! "Chaaar!!!" It's the last thing Javi hears before losing consciousness...

Javi's eyes close completely...