Chapter 10: The Strongest Pokemon

Music for this chapter:

A girl shows her photo and introduces herself

Narrator: Hello! I am the Narrator of the story of "The Misfits" And this chapter happens parallel to the previous one

And this chapter happens parallel to the previous one.
Since Javi's group is busy on their mission, I'm going to help with the narration of this part of the story ;)

After Javi and Ditto posed as Team Rocket Recruits, they managed to get inside the Cruiser without being discovered. Upon entering, they have divided into 2 groups to rescue the kidnapped Pokémon.

Javi, Charmeleon and Gardevoir, are going to fulfill their part of the mission.

Meanwhile...

The group of Ditto, Mewtwo and Mawile (these last 2 in their Pokeballs), begin their part of the mission: Release 4 cages (of 10 Pokémon each), and then meet up with the other group, in the ninth and last cage...

Ditto: I like planning! Mewtwo and Mawile are a great team!
Mewtwo especially, he is very intelligent and he plans the missions very well, I admire Mewtwo.
And Mawile is very brave, she is a very good partner to follow Mewtwo's plans!
Because when Mewtwo gives the order to fight, she will throw herself in front of him no matter what, and whatever Mewtwo decides to do, she will support him without hesitation!
It makes me want to cry with emotion.

Mewtwo: Thanks for your compliments, Ditto!
I value them very much. I'm sure this quest will turn out very well and we'll save a lot of Pokémon from Team Rocket with it!

Mawile: Thank you both for believing in me!
I am very sensitive and I cry when someone compliments me and entrusts me with something.
I won't let you down! It is our task, as Misfits, to save these Pokémon that are in cages and that are about to be sold to abusive trainers T_T

Narrator: Using the map Gardevoir gave them, Ditto heads to the first cage.
Reaching the hallway before the room, Mewtwo and Mawile come out of their Pokeballs to get ready.