Chapter 7: The Good, the Mawile and the Ugly

(Music for this chapter)

A few days ago... Javi, Gardevoir, Ditto and Mewtwo, were chatting until dawn and got to know each other better.
All exhausted, they slept all morning, and when they woke up in the afternoon, Javi, Gardevoir and Charmeleon headed to the Veilstone City Shopping Center.
Gardevoir is connecting everyone telepathically.
Arriving at the food section, Mawile emerges from her Pokeball, fascinated by the smell of food.

Charmeleon: Look, Mawile! The food section has a lot of food!
I see some sweets, vegetables and others! But I don't see much meat...
What kind of food do you like, Mawile?

Garde: Hi, Mawile! It's me, Gardevoir! :)

Javi: (The first time Mawile saw Gardevoir, she wanted to bite her... and she went back into her Pokeball. I hope Mawile is more gentle this time...)

Mawile, scared, gets back into her Pokeball. For a moment, the door of the Pokeball opens and closes, and then opens again.
Mawile gets out of her Pokeball to say something.

Mawile: Hello, Gardevoir! Do you like sweet food?

Gardevoir is a little surprised that Mawile greets her, but that makes a good first impression.

Garde: Hello, Mawile. Sweet food is my favorite food! :)
What do you say we keep talking about food?

Mawile peeks out from the Pokeball

Mawile: Yes, I like sweet food too!
Do you like cake or ice cream more?
(Why do I get the feeling that Gardevoir is so sweet?)

Mawile is in awe and melting at the beauty and sweetness of Gardevoir.
Gardevoir's eyes widen.
Mawile's eyes widen.

Garde: Mawile, you are very sweet too!
I think I like cake better!

Gardevoir smiles.

Mawile: I love that chocolate ice cream!

Mawile and Gardevoir talk for a while.

The food is very delicious!

Mawile comes out of her Pokeball

Hello Javi!

Javi: Hello Mawile! :)

Javi picks her up, gives her a hug and after putting her down, he caress her on the head

How about the 4 of us going to eat some delicious desserts at that table?

Mawile, surprised, opens her eyes wide and they shine brightly.

Mawile: I can finally talk to you, Javi!
I would love to go have desserts with everyone!
Gardevoir is going to love eating ice cream! :)

Javi: Yes! :D Mawile, now we can all talk together thanks to Garde!
I asked her that whenever she is with us, she would do us the favor of joining us telepathically, and she happily accepted :)
(I'm so glad Mawile has already opened up to Garde... I guess food creates friendships)