𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

   Misharron starred at the numerous missed calls from 'no caller id'

Misharron starred at the numerous missed calls from 'no caller id'. Her hands trembled as another call came through, she was beyond scared, already knowing who it was.

Misharron had been involved with Dayvon for almost all of her life. She'd witnessed all the sides of him. The good, the bad, and the worst side you'd ever meet.

She looked down at the message that had just came through.

' Answer the phone before I kill you and him.'

Misharron's trembling hands pressed on the green button, connecting the phone call. She could hear him breathing before he finally spoke up.

" Ian seen you in a lil minute, you miss me? You running around with my homeboy playing family, you crazy mama." Dayvon's laugh sent chills down her spine. The same laugh that she used to love, she now feared.

" You have a family now Dayvon, I don't think this is appropriate. Congratulations on the baby too, I'm happy for you." Misharron's voice trembled listening to him take a deep breath.

" It was supposed to be you, Misharron. You know that right? Ion want that girl, she ain't nothing compared to you." Dayvon picked at his nails while looking at the gift box that contained Durk's head in it. Dayvon listened to other end of the line go silent.

" I'm taking that as youn' miss me. Thats cool too, but you really played in my face with that pregnancy shit. Come get yo gift, beautiful." Dayvon rang the doorbell twice, hanging up their phone call. Tears ran down Misharron's eyes as she slowly unlocked the front door.

She was confused to how he even got pass the security guard, since she lived in a gated community. Dayvon innocently smiled at her, handing her the heavy black box.

" Dayvon I don't want anything from you, you can keep it." She assured him, nodding her head no at the box, giving a fake smile. Still not knowing that her child's father head was in it.

" C'mon mama, open it. I was thinking about you all day, just open it." Dayvon begged, watching with a satisfying grin as she slowly lifted the top off the box.

Misharron's horrifying, ear piercing scream could be heard before it was suddenly stopped. A bullet right in between the eyes ended her life. Dayvon cleaned up the scene, stuffing his hands in his pockets and walking away like he didn't just kill his wife.

Jayda's thumb hovered over Chaylynn's contact for a few seconds before she finally pressed on it. She just wanted to know the truth.

She didn't know that she would be losing a friendship since pre-k. All because she decided to listen to Dayvon.

" Hey boo! How you feeling?" Chaylynn answered the phone in good spirits as always. Jayda chewed on the inside of her cheek nervously before she decided to just blurt it out.

" Have you tried to sleep with Dayvon?" Chaylynn pulled her phone from her ear, just to make sure that it was her bestfriend on the phone. She couldn't believe that Jayda was actually questioning her loyalty.

" Jayda are you serious? Why would I do that? Matter of fact why would you even think that I would-

" I'm sorry, he just got in my head. I knew you wouldn't do me like that. I'm sorry Chay." Jayda quickly apologized wishing that she had never called and asked that in the first place.

" Jayda you really got to get it together. I don't think you even realize how you just hurt my feelings. You really think I'd backdoor you like that? This nigga could get you to believe anything." Chaylynn shook her hear in disbelief. She stook by Jayda's side through thick and thin, even when Jayda was in the wrong.

Even when she told Jayda that Dayvon was no good for her, she didn't listen. Half the time Chaylynn was worried sick about her, she always felt this vibe from Dayvon. It would've all been avoided if Jayda would've just left the married man alone.

" No need to cry, let him go be there for you. I love you, but ima have to love you from a distance, you're draining me Jay. I wish you the best." Chaylynn ended the call, wiping her tears that had fell. All she could do was hope that Jayda wisened up.

A lot of y'all be thinking Chay is weird, I promise she not lol. Y'all gone love her in the end.

Draining friendships are the absolute worst:(

Opinions?

Somebody GOTS to go

Don't forget to vote & comment <3