𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐧

𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬| 𝟏𝟖

 " Hold still Von, damn! I almost got it

" Hold still Von, damn! I almost got it." Jayda irritably said while squeezing the blackhead that was on his lip line. Von's face was scrunched up due to the pain he was in, his lip line was very sensitive to him.

" Girl that shit hurts-

" Look, don't it feel better? I can't stand those little bumps on the lip line, they be hurting too." Jayda washed her hands with some dial antibacterial soap while Von stood in the mirror showcasing his vvs grillz.

" It won't bothering me lil folks. You just like being all up in my face, it's okay I love it." Von wrapped his arms around her from behind, placing kisses on the side of her neck.

" Nah, yeen from 63rd, yeen my type foreal." Jayda playfully pushed him off of her, walking into her bedroom.

" You like them dirty niggas, that shit crazy. I knew yo ass was too good to be true." The two laughed as Jayda stirred up her leftover shrimp alfredo.

She loved Alfredo, if she could she would eat it everyday. That and tacos, especially the birria tacos.

" I want you to move back to Chicago with me. I been thinking about that shit for a while now, on David. We got a baby on the way now, its time for us ta' cut the games out." Jayda looked him dead in his eyes before bursting out into laughter. She couldn't believe he actually had the nerve to ask her that.

" You think ima up and move to another state with you? After how you treated and talked to me? It's crack, you gotta be smoking crack." Jayda laughed again before placing a fork full of alfredo in her mouth. Von on the other hand didn't find anything funny. She was moving with him and that was that.

" Jayda you stabbed me and I still stayed. You always trying to play this innocent role, give that shit up. We both got some healing to do, you know that."

" Dayvon I'm not moving out there, don't even ask me again. You're welcomed to move out there though. I'll bring the baby to visit." Jayda shrugged not paying him no mind. She was fine right where she was, she loved her apartment.

" Who do you actually have out here besides me? Who gone help you with the baby? You not thinking Jayda, thats the dumb shit I be talking about."

" I have Chay, she all I need." Jayda answered receiving a lite laugh from Dayvon. But it wasn't any kind of laugh, it was more of a if thats what you think type of laugh.

" Bitch whats funny? Why you laughing like you wanna say something?" Jayda was now looking at him straight faced, as he continued to have a smirk on his face.

" All I'm saying is she ain't care about you a few weeks ago, but go ahead. Keep thinking these bitches yo friend, they want yo' spot mama." Jayda searched his face for any signs of lying, he wasn't lying.

Thats just how good he was at it. Chaylynn had never flirted or initiated anything with him a day in her life. She honestly disliked him for the way he continued to treat her friend.

" So what did you do? Dayvon don't tell me-

" Ion want that bitch, I want you. You know I'd never cross you like that. I tried to tell you, but you wouldn't listen." Actually Dayvon would cross her like that, no doubt about it. But this was the plan, isolate her from her only friend and move back to Chicago with her.

Truth be told, he was missing his wife.

Opinions?

Don't forget to vote & comment<3