𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥

𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬| 𝟏𝟖

  " Jayda please text me once you make it home, drive safe boo

  " Jayda please text me once you make it home, drive safe boo. I love you." Chaylynn spoke sincerely through the car speakers since she was connected to Jayda's car.

Jayda had finally got her license a week ago and purchased her first car, which was a black 2013 Nissan Altima. Jayda was beyond proud of herself, she actually felt like her life was finally getting back on track.

" I will boo, I love you too." After ending the call Jayda placed on her seatbelt, carefully exiting the amazon parking lot. Luckily her job was only fifteen minutes away from her apartment.

Jayda unlocked the door to her apartment, closing and locking the door immediately behind her. She slipped off her tennis shoes by the door, heading towards the kitchen.

Just as she flicked the light switch up, Dayvon appeared sitting peacefully in the living room. Jayda jumped, quickly going to reach for a knife only to see that they were all missing.

" Watchu' looking fa? You was ready gut my ass or some shit?" Dayvon questioned staring at the tv ahead of him, which was set on a black screen since it wasn't turned on. Jayda could feel the dark energy radiating from him.

" Come hea', I just wanna talk to you. Ian seen you in a minute, you miss me?" Jayda slowly inched towards him, hoping that he wouldn't kill her. She now feared the person that once protected her.

" What the fuck is you scared for? Moving like a turtle an shit, the fuck I done did to you?" Jayda flinched at his tone as he got up from the couch.

" I bought yo' ass all types of designer, put a roof over yo' head when nobody wanted yo' ass, and fed yo ass. And this how the fuck you repay me?" Dayvon yelled now in her face, while her back was up against the wall.

" Dayvon I'm sorry, can you please- can you please just calm down." Jayda begged watching his face soften. She had never seen Von like this, this was all new to her.

" Why you making me out to be something I'm not Jay? I didn't lay not a finger on that boy, I put that on my granny. Why would I be mad at him when you fucked him out of spite?"

" Ian mad at him, I'm mad at yo ass. Look at me Jayda, stop looking down. You too pretty ta' be looking down." Dayvon placed his finger under her chin, lifting it so that she would be looking at him." Internally he was smiling because he knew exactly what he was saying was working.

As bad as he wanted to kill her, something in him wouldn't let him. Jayda was back to square one, right where he wanted her to be.

" You bogus for sending some shit like that to my phone though, I would've fucked yo' little ass up but I love you."

" I love you too." Jayda mumbled thinking back onto the restraining order she had just had placed. She honestly felt bad for doing it now, her man was innocent.

" Gimme' a kiss, I been going through it. I know you heard Reese got shot, he ain't make it." Von announced, forcing himself to cry. Jayda's face softened at the news, leading him to her room.

" I'm so sorry baby, I didn't know that." Jayda held onto him, allowing him to cry on her chest. She contemplated on showing him the positive pregnancy test in her bathroom.

She still didn't know if she wanted to show him or not. Plus she didn't know about bringing a child into their toxic relationship right now.

" Dayvon?" Jayda called out feeling his breathing slow down. Which most likely meant he was falling asleep.

" Hm?" He answered her, lifting his head up off her chest. His eyes were low due to him being tired.

" I'm pregnant." Jayda announced trying to read his facial expression. She couldn't tell if he was mad or just didn't care.

Hopefully our girl survive

Thoughts?

Don't forget to vote & comment<3