𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐈𝐭 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐈𝐭

𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬| 𝟏𝟖
𝑱𝒖𝒍𝒚 𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

 Dayvon stood over top of Jayda as she slept peacefully in the plush, queen sized bed

Dayvon stood over top of Jayda as she slept peacefully in the plush, queen sized bed. He had a him pulled on him and the shit didn't feel good at all.

Deciding not to put his hands on her he had to let his anger out some way and quick.

" Jayda wake the fuck up!" Dayvon yelled pulling on her blonde wig that slid right on off with ease. Jayda mouth formed a "o" before she closed it quickly, snatching her wig out of his hand.

" Why the fuck are you in my house? How did you get in here?" Jayda yelled back grabbing her bonnet off the night stand that was beside her bed. Dayvon grabbed her phone before she could throwing it up against the wall, luckily she had a protective case on it.

" You think this shit funny a'sum? Then you got that nigga recording you-

" Jayda it's taking everything in me not to beat the fuck out of you right na'. Don't nobody fuck you like he do huh?" Jayda smiled while shaking her head no, she knew exactly how to push his buttons.

Dayvon grabbed her up roughly by her neck, revealing her naked body that was underneath the sheets. He licked over his lips eyeing her from head to toe.

Jayda unzipped his amiri jeans, pulling them down as well as his Calvin Klein boxers.

" Lay on yo' back, and keep yo' fuckin' legs open." Jayda turned over on her back as instructed. She spread apart her legs, letting her head hang off the bed slightly.

Dayvon smacked the side of her face, leaving a slight sting. But the freak in her loved every bit of it and he knew it.

"Open up yo mouth."

As soon as Jayda mouth opened he shoved all 8 inches of his hardened dick down her throat. He grabbed both sides of her face as he fucked her throat roughly.

" Oh- fuck! Baby I'm sor-" Jayda was cut off by Von's dick entering her mouth again. While still fucking her face he reached over on the dresser and grabbed the handcuffs he had brought with him.

He pulled his dick out of her mouth that was covered in her saliva and kissed her roughly tasting himself, adding tongue.

" Daddy I'm sorry." Jayda apologized arching her back as Dayvon put the hand cuffs on her. Dayvon got on his knees to where her ass was directly in his face.

" A little too late for that." Dayvon spoke before spitting in her second hole and slurping it right back up. Jayda bit down on her bottom lip to suppress her moans.

" You taste so fucking good." Dayvon complimented before sticking his tongue in her hole, causing her body to jerk from the pleasure.

" Ouu- fuckk ahh!" Jayda exclaimed as his warm, wet mouth attached onto her sensitive clit. Dayvon still had his thumb in her butt as he sucked, licked, and slurped on her clit.

" Daddy pleaseeee- ouu shitt!" Jayda moaned feeling the rose toy attach to her clit as Dayvon's tongue licked around her second hole. Dayvon was eating on her like she was the last meal on earth.

" Hold that shit Jayda, don't fucking play with me." Dayvon demanded feeling her legs trembling, he wasn't letting up on her not one bit. He removed the rose, replacing it with his tongue, licking her clit quickly. Jayda was losing her arch from the euphoria feeling.

" Dayvon I fuck- fucking love you!" Jayda cried out as she squirted all over the gray sheets. Dayvon smirked kissing down here spine, playing with her nipples at the same time.

He reached down inserting his hard dick inside of her wetness without warning. He smacked her ass with his right hand, seeing that she was losing her arch.

" You gone give my pussy up again?" Dayvon questioned getting angry all over again. He put one leg up, holding onto her waist as he pounded into her roughly and quickly, hitting her spot.

" No Daddy-

" Fuck! I'm so sorry baby!" Jayda cried out hoping that her neighbors didn't hear how loud Dayvon had her. The room was filled with her ass clapping against his lower abdomen.

" You like that rough shit huh? This what yo ass wanted?" Dayvon questioned getting closer to ear. Jayda nodded her head turning around to look at him.

He was biting down on his lip, rotating his hips while inside of her. He looked up at her as he was slowly sticking his dick in and out of her pussy. 

" Daddy, I can't take it." Jayda moaned out as he was hitting her spot with each deep, yet passionate stroke. The two was activating the crazy in each other, real bad.

Dayvon smirked listening to her pussy making the queef sound. He turned her over looking at the cream that was all over her pussy, even on her thighs.

This was about to be her third time cumming for him. He had already nutted once inside of her.

He eased his dick inside of her watching her throw her head back. He took the cuffs off, her arm's immediately wrapped around his neck. He sucked on her neck passionately, leaving multiple hickies.

" I love you too mama." He groaned in her ear feeling her pussy clench around his dick. He was still stroking her through her orgasm, letting all of his nut out as well.

Jayda wrapped her arms around him allowing him to lay on her chest like a baby. Jayda rolled her eyes hearing her phone ring again, it was Chaylnn for the third time.

" Girl wha-

" Jashawn at the hospital Jayda! They saying he not gone make it!" Chaylynn spoke frantically as she watched Jashawn being rushed in the back for emergency surgery. He was unrecognizable, whoever did this wanted him dead for sure.

Welp *rubs hands together*

Opinions?

Don't forget to vote & comment <3