𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐯𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧| 𝟐𝟗
𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉 𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

 Misharron checked her phone for the hundredth time, still no text or call from Dayvon

Misharron checked her phone for the hundredth time, still no text or call from Dayvon. It was now the next day, ten in the morning to be exact. She was beyond furious and drained.

Deciding that it was time to accept things for what they were she went up stairs into the room that her and Dayvon shared.

Was she not enough? What did those girls have that she didn't? Was she not putting enough into her marriage? The thoughts clouded her mind.

Opening the suitcase she began placing her clothes that were hanging up inside of it. She sadly realized that she had cried so much to the point she had no tears left.

Her grandmother repeatedly told her this wasn't love and now she was realizing that it wasn't. Love shouldn't bring you pain, no matter what.

Just as she was zipping one suitcase and starting on the other she heard the front door shut. Her husband coming in after breaking their vows once again.

" Bab- What you doing? Baby why you packing your clothes up?" Dayvon grabbed the suitcase before she could place another piece of clothing in it. Instead of responding she just continued taking her clothes down.

" Meisha stop fucking playing with me yo. What is you tripping for?" Dayvon began taking the clothes that she took down and placing them back in the closet. He just refused to let her go.

" I'm done, I'm so serious this time. This isn't love Dayvon, it never was." Misharron pointed in between the two, not that she had much space since Dayvon was now in her personal space.

" You leaving me for no reason? I was with the guys and we got a little too carried away with the drinks. Baby you can't start assuming, I thought we was going to work on trust."

" You're lying Dayvon-

" Want me call them? Want to see a receipt from the bar? I ain't got to lie to you Jermeisha. You living in the past is whats gone fuck up our future." Just like that he had her right back where he wanted. A narcissist at its finest.

" You're right, I apologize but why weren't you answering my calls or text? I was worried sick about you Dayvon." Part of Misharron still didn't believe him. But the other half hoped that he was telling the truth.

" My shit died you know how I am with keeping my phone charged. I'm sorry baby it won't happen again." She just nodded her head listening to his sorry story.

" Don't do that shit again, you can't scare me like that. I can't lose you Meisha, you keep me going." He was now sitting on the bed while Misharron was standing in between his legs.

He rubbed over her belly before scooting back on the bed and pulling her on top of him. He searched her eyes looking for the spark they used to have and found nothing.

" I hear you, I guess." Dayvon could feel his dick hardening from the position they were in. What better way to fix things besides sex?

Before you knew it Dayvon was aligning himself with her entrance. A moan of pleasure came from both ends, they could never get tired of the euphoria feeling.

" Mm Daddy, take some out!"  Misharron moaned feeling his dick literally in her stomach. Dayvon pinned both of her hands above her head and sped up his pace, making sure that she took all of it.

" Look at you being a good girl taking yo dick. You so fucking pretty mama." Visions of Jayda instead of Misharron started clouding his mind.

Almost instantly his warm nut shot up inside of Misharron. Pulling out his dick that was covered in nut and Meishas cum. He went to wipe himself off before he laid down.

" Dayvon?" Misharron questioned shaking her head in disbelief. She didn't know if she was dreaming or what.

" Hm?" Dayvon replied half way sleep. He was hoping that she would lay down also.

" Who is Jayda?" Dayvons eyes shot open quickly. He knew it wasn't much she could know though.

A quick little filler

Opinions?

Don't forget to vote & comment! <3