𝐏𝐭.𝟐

𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧| 𝟐𝟗
𝑨𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒍 𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

 Misharron banged her fist on the steering wheel repeatedly after reflecting on what she had just did

Misharron banged her fist on the steering wheel repeatedly after reflecting on what she had just did. Her right hand was now all cut up from the glass of the broken liquor bottle she smacked Jayda with.

" Fuck, fuck, fuck!" She yelled out realizing that she really screwed up this time, she was going to jail for sure. And what was done in the dark was surely coming to the light.

After hacking Dayvon's iCloud and reading through him and Jayda's messages she couldn't stop herself. Jayda deserved it, especially after she fucked him knowing that he had a wife.

" He loves me, he loves me not, my husband loves me, we tied the knot. Shit!" Misharron exclaimed in pain as she cut her arm quickly with the blade. She then took her fist and punched her chest repeatedly until a bruise formed.

After she was satisfied she began stretching her shirt to make it look like she was running from someone and they grabbed her.

She ignored the dozens of calls coming to her phone. Even the calls from her father who was supposed to be helping her move her belongings.

After beating herself in the face a couple of times she pulled down her sun visor. Examining all over her face and neck she was satisfied. It looked exactly like Durk tried to kill her.

After making duck lips and throwing up a peace sign she began laughing. Then she began crying, if this didn't work then nothing would.

She arrived home around one in the morning. Her father and Dayvon's car was parked in the driveway. Her father was pacing back and forth until he saw his daughter car pulling up.

" I'm going to call you back sweetie. I think she having another episode." Her father said to her mother before hanging up the phone and quickly running over to Misharron's car that ran into the back of his.

Once he opened the door Misharron's body fell over causing him to yell for Dayvon. He immediately dialed 911, still tapping her lightly hoping that she would wake up. He placed the car in park and turned it off, something wasn't adding up.

Dayvon came running out the house to the car only to stop in his tracks seeing her body limped over. The eerie feeling to look over came over him just as he did the black figure took off running.

𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬| 𝟏𝟖
𝑨𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒍 𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬| 𝟏𝟖𝑨𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒍 𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

" Ouch, yeah that hurts." Jayda winced in pain as the Doctor removed pieces of glass from her face. She still couldn't believe what had just happened to her.

" I'm sorry, I have to remove it so it won't get infected. And I have to stitch you up Ms.Cheaves." The Doctor informed her, Jayda just responded by nodding her head.

" Come in!" The Doctor yelled to whoever was knocking on the door repeatedly. To Jayda surprise it was her aunt Ekane. Nothing good ever came from being in her presence.

" I'll give you two a moment, when I come back I'm going to stitch you up." The Doctor exited the room, closing the door behind. Ekane shook her head while looking at her niece.

Just like her hoe ass Momma she thought to herself.

" You can't be sleeping with nobody man Jayda. I can't even side with you on this one because you deserved it-

" Why the fuck would I need a crackhead to side with me anyways? I ain't never asked you for shit." Jayda clarified leaving a look of shock on Ekane's face. Ekane felt like raising her was more than enough and Jayda was plain out ungrateful.

" Bitch I raised you, took yo ass in when nobody wanted you! Don't you forget-

" How could I forget going to school smelling like rat piss because you was spending money on drugs? How could I forget having to steal food from the school because you was spending my checks on drugs? How could I forget you dumping my mama ashes out on the floor and spitting on them IN MY FUCKING FACE?"

" So what the fuck you ever did for me huh? And how you would let them niggas touch me for fucking money! I was a fucking child Ekane!" Jayda cried thinking on everything she tried so hard to bury. She never really got over it, she just buried it.

The two knocks on the door silenced the both of them. The Doctor walked in before moving to the side.

" You have another visitor Ms.Cheaves."

In walked the cause of all of this. The married man, Dayvon.

Now who watching Dayvon?

Opinions

Don't forget to vote & comment <3