𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐀𝐦 𝐈 𝐃𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠

𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬| 𝟏𝟖
𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉 𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

 " Welcome to McDonalds, may I take you order?" Jayda repeated for around the hundredth time this morning

" Welcome to McDonalds, may I take you order?" Jayda repeated for around the hundredth time this morning. She made a mental note to look for jobs on indeed after she got off.

" Jayda let me get you up front on the register, I'm going to let the new girl get some training on the window." Jayda nodded her head removing the headset and handing it to her manager, Ms.Kristie.

She hated being in the window anyways, it was too hot out there in Atlanta. Glancing at her apple watch she saw that her Aunt Ekane had texted her they needed to talk when she got home. After responding a quick okay she logged in on the register up front.

" Baby momma what you doing looking all down? You too pretty to be looking all down." Jashawn teased playfully tapping her shoulder from behind. He was a cook so he was mainly in the back of the kitchen.

" I'm just ready for today to be over, I'm hot, cramping, and I'm pulling a double today. I don't get off until six." Jayda explained not paying attention to the door chime going off. Most of the time customers took a while looking over the menu anyways.

" Aww my baby don't feel good, you want me take them cramps away?" Jashawn rubbed over her belly hissing after she swatted his hand.

" I'm nasty, but not that type of nasty." Jayda stated before giggling at Jashawn's facial expression. She had hit that type of nasty when she let him put it in her ass, but he wasn't going to say anything.

" You got a customer shawty, I'll holla at you later." Jayda nodded at Jashawn before greeting the couple. Too busy logging in on the computer again after being logged out due to inactivity she didn't notice the male in front of her.

" Yeah lil folks lemme get two 10 piece meals with a sprite and a sweet tea." After hearing the familiar voice Jayda glanced up at Dayvon quickly putting her eyes back on the screen.

She didn't expect to see him again so soon, not that she was complaining. She had been stalking his social media for days well ever since they had oral sex.

Dayvon knew she had been stalking his social media because she accidentally liked a picture at three in the morning.

" Any sauces?" Jayda questioned looking from Dayvon to his wife whose eyes were glued to her phone. In her opinion his wife looked like she could be stuck up not knowing that Misharron was actually as sweet as pie.

" We'll take honey and hot mustard. MiMi run to the car and get my wallet please." Jayda swallowed the lump in her throat before locking eyes with Dayvon.