CHAPTER 43 - MCMAHON MATTHEW

Start from the beginning

"I play golf in my free time. It's not a hobby but I like to take walks in the park to clear my mind." He said. I nodded as I sipped the tea. 

"What about you, (F/N)-chan?" He asked me.

"I like to play sports like volleyball! I play with mom and her friends! I also play instruments like the violin!" I said.

"That's nice. I would love to see you play one day." The man smiled.

I smiled and placed my hand into my jacket pocket where I had a knife in there. I had other weapons on me as well. 

With one last look around the room, making sure I memorized the room's layout and escape rooms. 

"Maybe not." I said. The man in front of me looked at me questionably. "And why is that?" He asked.

Without answering, I sprung out of the seat and stabbed his leg with the knife. 

Even with his quick reflexes, McMahon-san couldn't react quickly enough from my attack. 

"This!"I yelled. Taking the knife out, I tried to strike his face but had only hit his glasses off. "(F/N)-CHAN!?" The man yelled.

I smirked as I watched the man get into a defensive position. 

"Do you really think my real name is '(F/N)'? I don't even have a real name." I said.

"Why are you doing this then?" He asked. "Why would you care?" I asked back.

I watched as gushes of blood dripped down his leg. 

"I'm only here to finish you off. And you do know that this room is soundproof so you won't get any help. The walls are pretty thick as well." I said.

Kicking the chair to the door, I used it as a barrier. 

The door can't be opened outside unless someone inside opens it for you. 

Taking a gun out of his holster under his clothing, McMahon-san shot at me with his silent pistol. I was able to dodge the bullets as they flew past me.

Taking out my own gun, I shot back at him. We started a fierce shoot out in his office, both of us able to injure the other. 

I was shot in the arm and shoulder while I was able to shoot his hand and arm. I was in the upper hand though, since I stabbed his leg. 

Shooting my last round of bullets, I was able to land a hit in his ankle.

The man's legs gave out but he held onto his desk for dear life. As I was about to reload, I realized that I had no more bullets. -Shit.- 

"Seems like you have no more bullets, correct? What a shame." The man asked.

I stood up from my cover, taking out 2 knives. "Sure, I have no more bullets but I'm trained all round. I will end you." I said.

McMahon aimed at me and fired a bullet... But nothing came out. I smirked. "Seems like you also have no bullets." I said.

The man took out a knife as well and started to walk towards me. I smiled in amusement. 

"You could still stand, even after taking a hit to the leg and ankle. What are you, Iron-man?" I asked. The man smirked at me. 

"You shouldn't underestimate me. Even if I'm old." He said.

"Oh yeah? But that's the difference between us. You might have the experience but I have both the experience and the ability, not to brag. 

Oh, I forgot to ask, your glasses must be fake, right?" I asked.

"Why the hell are you asking me that?" I just smirked at the man.

Throwing a smoke bomb, the room filled up with smoke.

 -I better end this quickly.- Remembering the layout of the room, I maneuvered myself closer to McMahon-san. 

With light and quick feets, using the smoke as an advantage, I striked the man with the handle of my knife on the head.

Using my leg, I kicked the back of his knees, bringing him down. By the time the smoke got away, I had him pinned down on the ground. 

"You don't seem all that, you know? On paper, you sounded like an invincible old man." I said.

The man just grunted, unable to move and started to lose consciousness due to blood loss.

"It's maybe because of you getting older. I won't know. But what I do know.... Is that your time is over! I'll let you say your final words." I said.

"So '(F/N)' is... Your fake name, huh? Your good... Life must be fake... As well. What about... Yor-san? Your sister? Dad?" He asked.

I looked down at McMahon-san. 

"Dad and I work together. Once everything is over, the Forger Family will be over. Mom and Anya-chan will go back to their old lives." I said.

"What if I told you... Yor-san works for Garden as well..." The man said.

I thought the man was trying to play around with my head so I quickly stabbed the knife right through his throat.

"Yeah right mom works for Garden..." I muttered.

Calming down, I take a look around the room. It was messed up with blood splatters and moved furniture all around. 

I wiped the handle of the knife that is in the man's throat, clearing it from my fingerprints.

I cleaned my other knife and placed it in the pocket of McMahon-san's dress pants. 

I sent a quick text to Sherwood-san and dad before taking a look at my appearance. 

I needed to make everything look like someone broke into the room and killed the man. 

Throwing a chair at the window, the glass shattered onto the floor.

-Alright now...- I hurriedly moved the chair blocking the door and opened it. 

"HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME!" I yelled. Everyone around me turned their heads to me to see blood everywhere. 

"M-MCMAHON-SAN... HE'S NOT BREATHING!" I screamed. Everyone's eyes widened and started to rush towards me and called 911. 

I smirked internally, knowing that I fooled everyone but a part of me was disgusted by what I had just done.