Twenty-Five

Don't forget to vote and comment
Thank you 💕💕

June 13th, Thursday 2023
Beyoncé Knowles
12:00 am

I lay in bed with my phone in my hand as I play uno and next thing I know the 10% warning pops up. I roll my eyes then I lean over and I grab my charger before putting it in my phone. 

Megan decided to go do a late night session at the studio so I'm all home alone. I want her to go to Walmart and pick up some ice cream for me on her way back. We always have our locations on for each other for safety reasons. I go to our messages then I go to her location and I notice that she's not at the studio, she's at Kelly's house. That's so weird, she didn't tell me she was going over there.

I sigh softly then I hit the call button. After about five or six rings Megan finally picks up.

"Hey bey." Megan answers

"Hi baby. Where are you at?" I ask sweetly

"I'm at the studio babygirl." She replies

Lying ass bitch

I mute the phone then I let out a bitter giggle. What reason would she have to lie to me? She's obviously doing something she's not supposed to be doing.

"Okay. When you leave the studio can you pick me up some ice cream please?" I reply

"Of course baby. I'll get you your favorite." She replies

"Thank you baby." I reply then I quickly hang up

I just don't understand. Why is she at Kelly's house and why the fuck wouldn't she tell me? Is she fucking Kelly? No Kelly wouldn't do that to me nor would Megan. She would never be stupid enough to fuck my best friend.

I feel my anger building up. I grip my phone tightly trying to control myself.

"Fuck!" I scream

Next thing I know I'm throwing my phone across the room, it hits the wall and shatters. Tears well up in my eyes and I begin to sob loudly.

After a few minutes I immediately get out of the bed. I put on some sweatpants and a hoodie. I grab my keys to our Cadillac, that's on my nightstand then I leave the bedroom and I begin to walk downstairs. Once I go downstairs I go into my elevator and I hit the button to the parking garage.

1:00 am

Once I make it to Kelly's house I see Megan's car in the driveway. I park the car then I get out of the car and I begin to walk up the driveway. I walk up the stairs of her doorway then I knock on the door. After a few minutes Kelly opens the front door.

Her wide smile turns into a fearful expression. Her eyes widen and her hands begin to slightly shake.

"Where is she?" I ask bluntly

"Where is who?" Kelly stammers

"Kelly don't fucking play with me right now." I say as I close my eyes trying to contain my anger

"What are you talking about Bey?" Kelly responds

"Move." I say then I push her out of the way and I walk inside