2

It was only 3 days before the party and you were already freaking out

It was only 3 days before the party and you were already freaking out. The fact that you were going to meet Sam and Colby for the first time in a while, it made you anxious already. Especially after the tweet Colby had posted the same day the call occurred.

 Especially after the tweet Colby had posted the same day the call occurred

(This is not a legit tweet, this was AI generated)

You breathed heavily as you ran down the street, jogging in your sports wear while Linkin Park played in your earphones. Your mind was messy, you couldn't even record your gaming videos without stuttering or messing up the words, and it was already complicated for you since you messed up even when you weren't nervous.

"Ah... Fuck." You muttered to yourself as you stopped running and instead began to walk, breathing heavily. You drank some water from the water bottle you had, reaching the gym you worked out at. You were supposed to meet Kat there. You entered the place, ran your membership card on the machine, and went through the gate towards the machine you used first always.

With a sigh, you got on the treadmill and began to walk at a quick pace after placing your phone and the bottle in their holders. You played a Sam and Colby video as you switched to running, letting a giggle out from time to time. As you were running, focused on the video, you noticed 2 guys staring at you from the distance, whispering stuff to themselves which made you uncomfortable.

You took a quick glance at your watch, seeing there was still 5 minutes till Kat was going to reach. "Fucking hell..." You muttered. It wasn't the first time you had dealt with creeps at the gym. Most just stood in the distance and soon after stopped staring when you looked them dead in the eyes and gave them an evilish smile.

But this time you felt even more uncomfortable, unable to pull the dead eyes and evil smile. You paused the video and looked at them, one of them licking his lips and nudging his friend, the two of them sharing a chuckle. You wanted to throw up then and there.

You shakily turned the treadmill off, gathering your phone and putting it in your pocket. As you were about to get off, you didn't realize the treadmill was still going slightly causing you to slip back but a pair of arms saved you from face-planting the floor and embarrassing yourself.