Epilogue

Hermione had tried on at least 50 wedding dresses. She had gone through 76 flower magazines. And now she was buried under a pile of lace.

It seemed that Mrs. Weasley had set out to have the wedding planned in one day. Hermione's future mother in law had finally taken a break to cook dinner. She had left it up to Ron and Hermione to decide on lace.

"I can't believe how many different types of lace there is here!" Ron exclaimed. He sat cross-legged next to Hermione on the floor.

"There are too many," Hermione agreed.

Ron picked up a piece which had little white dragon flies, "What about this one?"

Hermione shrugged not thinking about the lace.

"There's this one, it's all creamy and it's got roses," Ron said holding another one up.

Hermione groaned and fell onto her back. She lay in a bed of lace pieces, "Can't we just like close our eyes and pick one?"

"I like that idea," Ron said as he joined her laying on the floor, "Only don't tell the mother though, she wants everything thought through."

She laughed and nodded, "Alright, you cover my eyes and I'll pick."

Ron wrapped his arms around her and covered her eyes. He pecked her on the cheek, "For good luck."

Hermione reached out and randomly chose one. They opened their eyes. She had chosen a cream colored lace with little butterflies. "Ah, perfect!" Ron said.

"Now we can get out of this ocean of lace," She chuckled.

They picked up the pieces of lace. "Now what's next?" Hermione asked.

"Mum's not done yet, so let's start on the guest list. I call Harry as my Best Man," Ron said.

Hermione grabbed a quill and paper, "Of course. Alright now we have one person coming: Harry. And I want Luna and Ginny as my bride's maids."

Ron laughed, "I don't think Luna is going to wear anything normal though."

She laughed too, "No, but I want her. And all of your family's invited and all of mine. We should invite the professors too."

Ron groaned, "Hermione only you got along with them-," She punched his arm, he consented.

She wrote down the names on the list. Ron scratched his head, "We could summarize the list and just say 'friends'."

Hermione shrugged and continued to write, "Someone might be missed. I want Neville to come."

"Oh yes! Neville, almost forgot about him..."

"See? I told you!"

They continued to name off people for the next half hour.

"What about that girl from 2nd year... I think she was a transfer student... Wait, no, I think we already have her listed," Ron sighed. Their brains hurt from trying to think of people.

"I think we have everybody," Ron groaned. He lay spread out on the floor. Hermione stroked his hair, sitting next to him.

"I have one more person," She said.

"Who else?" He asked, surprised she could think of anyone else.

"Draco Malfoy."

Ron laughed.

"No. I'm serious. I want Draco there," Hermione said truthfully.

"What?" Ron asked confused, "Are we thinking of the same Draco Malfoy?"

"The one at Malfoy Manor."

"The one who was on Voldemort's side?"

"Narcissa and Lucius as parents."

"The one who bullied you and me for years?"

"Blond hair."

"The one who tried to kill you?"

"Yes him," She said, "I want him there."

Ron sat up and touched her forehead gently, "Are you sick?"

"I'm fine. I just talked to Draco today," Hermione explained.

"Did Malfoy threaten you? Is he forcing you to invite him? Why did you talk to him? How did you talk to him?" Ron's questions flew out.

"No, no he didn't threaten me. I met him in Diagon Alley. He kind of kidnapped me to his house-"

"He what?!" Ron almost shouted, standing up in fury.

"Calm down, Ron!" Hermione begged, "All he wanted to do was apologize for being a jerk."

Ron paced back and forth, "He kidnapped you to apologize to you? That doesn't make sense."

"Ron, he knew I wouldn't listen to him. And at first I didn't. But he's different. He's a good person now. I spent the afternoon just talking to him. He just wants to make things right between us."

Ron sat back down next to her and took her hands into his, "You really think he's good? Even after all he did?"

"Everybody deserves a second chance, Ron," Hermione said. 

Ron stared into her eyes wondering how Malfoy could have changed. He was very leery, but he saw her determination. Ron sighed, "Fine, but you have to explain this to the mother."

Hermione nodded, squeezing Ron's hands in thanks. She took the quill and wrote Draco's name on the page, under 'Friends'.

Friends.

The End

*Squeals*

This story was so much fun to write, I'm sad it's over now.... I want to write more not dramione/kinda dramione fanfictions. Thanks soooooo much for reading!!!!!!