"What?" Dean wondered.

"Cutting it a little close, don't you think?" Sam answered.

"Ah, that's just chum in the water. Worked, didn't it?"

Juliette frowned at her husband and shook her head.

MOTEL ROOM

Sam, Dean, Deanna and Juliette had the vampire tied to a chair in the middle of an extremely dingy motel room. The brothers circled her. Juliette had taken Deanna into another area where she couldn't see anything.

"You with us?" Dean asked as the vampire woke up fully, struggling against her bonds. "Oh, yeah, sorry. You're not going anywhere."

"Where's your nest?" Sam questioned.

"What?" the vampire asked.

"Your nest... where you and your bloodsucking pals hang out," Dean told her.

"I don't know what you're talking about. Please! I don't feel good."

"Yeah, well, you're gonna feel a hell of a lot worse if we give you another shot of dead man's blood."

"Just let me go."

"Yeah, you know we can't do that."

"I'm telling you the truth. I'm just... I took something. I'm freaking out! I don't know what's going on!"

"You took something?" Sam repeated.

The vampire began freaking out. "Yes! I can't... come down. I just want to come down."

"What's your name?"

"Lucy. Please, just let me go."

"All right, Lucy, how about this? If you tell us what happened, we'll let you go."

"You will?" She looked at Dean, who nodded, then shot Sam a confused look over her head. "Uh, I don't really... um, it's not that clear. I was at Spider."

"Spider?"

"The club on Jefferson. And there was this guy... he was buying me drinks."

"This guy... what's he look like?"

"He was old, like 30. He had brown hair, a leather jacket... Deacon or Dixon or something. Said he was a dealer... he had something for me."

"Something?"

"Something new. "Better than anything you've ever tried." He put a few drops in my drink."

"Was the drug red and thick?" Dean asked and Lucy nodded. "Well, genius move there. That was vampire blood he dosed you with."

"What?"

"You just took a big shot of the nastiest virus out there."

"You're crazy! He gave me roofies or something! No... The next thing I know, we're at his place, and he says he's gonna get me something to eat, just wait. But I get so hungry."

"So you busted out?"

Lucy nodded. "But it won't wear off... whatever he gave me?"

"Lights are too bright? Sunshine hurt your skin?"

"Yeah... And smells. And I can... hear blood pumping."

"I hate to tell you this, sweetheart, but your blood's never pumping again."

"Not mine... yours. I can hear a heart beating from half a block away. I just want it to stop."

"It's not going to stop. Listen, Wavy Gravy. You've already killed two people... almost three."