My Secret Admirer/Guardian

A/N: This oneshot is inspired by two stories that my best friend ReclusiveRedPanda wrote for her Alastor oneshot book. I hope you thought I did a good job combing both of your stories together! 😀

(Alastor x Human! Reader)

Summary: Alastor has never been the type to care about romance. In fact, he thought he would never feel that type of emotion but one night when he was watching humans, he discovers you and immediately his attention is drawn to you.

For the next few days, he continues watching you, learning more about you and as he does this he becomes more fascinated with you. One day though when he's watching you.. he discovers that you get bullied at your college and that's when he decides to make a change...

Alastor laughed in amusement as he watched a group of young guys through his one way mirror, attempt some kind of stunt which resulted in them looking very foolish.

The world now is very different from when Alastor was alive, but even if there were a lot of changes, there's still one thing that hasn't changed.

And that, is humans are still continuing to make stupid decisions and mistakes.

It's kind of amazing in a way. Since so many years have passed anyone would think that humans would be much more intelligent by now, but nope! It didn't really matter for Alastor though, as he found it to be very amusing.

That's actually why he started watching humans. He just loved watching them make foolish decisions that would ruin their lives, and whenever that happens.. that's when he'll visit them and then usually a deal is formed.

Right now, Alastor was considering visiting those young guys he was currently watching so he could trick them into making a deal with him.

But in the end, he decided not to.

These guys look like they'd be too easy to trick, and to Alastor that would just be boring, after all he does like a little challenge.

Eventually getting bored with watching those guys, Alastor simply flicked his hand and started watching other humans.

Nothing interesting really happened, just humans going about their daily lives. Right when Alastor was about to stop watching, his attention was suddenly drawn to a female in her home playing a beautiful sounding song/piece on her piano.

"Oh my, what lovely music." Alastor says softly, his grin looking less wide than usual.

Alastor smiled softly, and continued watching the young female play her piano. He figured that the song/piece she was playing was modern, as he didn't recognise it, but even if he didn't know what she was playing, he still thought her playing was beautiful.

There was so much expression in the young females piano playing, the way she played the dynamics in the music was so perfectly balanced.

It's clear that this girl was putting her whole heart into her playing.

He's not sure why he was feeling so drawn to this girl, maybe it was because she's musical like him or maybe it was because he thought she looked really beautiful.

Either way, he couldn't deny that he was becoming fascinated with her. Instead of wanting to visit and scare people like he normally would, he wanted to visit this girl and introduce himself so he could get to know her better.

After the girl had finished playing, Alastor applauded her playing even though he knew she wouldn't hear it. He continued watching the girl for a bit, until he noticed his shadow was there also looking at the girl.