Chp-03

It was evening and the weather was chilled yn was in the drawing room in her pjs working on her laptop, wearing glasses and preparing reports for the upcoming meetings , suddenly she got a call , directing her attention towards the cell phone she looked at the caller ID and it showed taehyung's name, frowning she slide the screen towards the green icon answering the call and looked at the clock which showed the time of 9:30, "hey tea bag wassup at this time" she said nestling her phone between shoulder and ear.

"nothing much I had nothing to do so I thought of calling you" he said munching on to something which made yn realized that even she was hungry and had nothing yet for dinner, kids were already asleep in their rooms. she rolled her eyes and just hummed , continued typing things on her laptop, "well I got a text from joy asking me to go on a date" he said making yn to raised her brows "woah really" she replied in an inquisitive manner, everyone in the office knew joy is a wannabe in the office, she always has her eyes on guys who filthy rich and handsome but the fact that she is obsessed with taehyung was somehow made everyone believe that she actually wants herself and taehyung to be a thing but yn knew very well if joy would get someone else who would more handsome and richer than him she would not even think twice before leaving him, not only her but everyone in the office knew , cos she acts all cute and dumb in front of guys , she even tried on ji chang but the fact he doesn't even spare a glance to her bullshit is beyond funny.

"so what was your reply" she said saving the files and shutting down the laptop getting up from her seat and stretching a bit and moaning on the call itself as her muscles were relaxing however she didn't realize that but taehyung did and he went silent for a while , "hello??hello???tea bag you there" she asked making taehyung to snap back from his thoughts "yea yea so where were we" he asked making yn to sigh and mentally rolled her eyes at the same time "I asked what did you say to her"she asked making her way to the kitchen and took a bowl pouring some water in it and placing it on the stove , she opened the cabinets looking for ramyeon "I said yes" he said making yn to choke on her saliva "what???!!!" she said almost shocked confused and pissed at the same and stopping on her movements , not like she didn't want taehyung to date anyone , but if he is dating joy then that's definitely bothersome for her cos she is clearly the red flag not like taehyung is the perfect one , yn realized handling taehyung is beyond tough, specially when he is angry and has worst mood swings, however he never showed side to yn's children which somehow was a relief and made her believe that its his past experience which made him like this, he can be toxic sometimes but not the type of person to end anything or any relationship. they used to have lot of arguments earlier, taehyung literally would go silent when it comes to yn cos he would prefer keeping his mouth rather than hurting her. however things were different in when it comes to other people. "are you out of your mind you douchebag , I told you its better for you to stay away from her and you always flex your sigma personality what happened to the sigma now? that cake face melted you it seems?" she said and taehyung couldn't help but chuckled at her motherly nature, that's what attracts him the most about her after meeting yn he realized not every girl is the same, and yn is the whole damn package , she can be that cool bestfriend who will always have your back, a concerned mother who would shout at children on their mistakes and a caring wife who would look after you as her own kid, sometimes even he wonders what made her ex husband leave a diamond like girl , his biggest lost and the fact yn never mentioned Jungkook's identity to anyone showed she didn't even wanna think a bit about her past.

"I was kidding you dumb lady" he said making yn to slap her forehead she was about to cuss him again but thought of just shrugging it off ,she continued searching for ramyeon and realized she is running out of it "aishhh what do I cook for myself" she said opening the other cabinets, looking for some food but everything was over "what happened" taehyung asked back with her manly making yn to gulp. "aish nothing man am I already had my dinner but am hungry again so am thinking of having instant noodles" she said and taehyung just shut his eyes biting his inner cheek listening to her, he knew she was lying cos she would never eat anything once she had dinner , yn had to lie to him cos she knew if she would say she is running out of food and had nothing yet then it will end her listening to his lectures for hours and no where in the world he would let her go out to buy herself something at this time, so she had to lie "is it so?" he said in his deep tone , making yn to give up "aishhh fine I had nothing and making myself instant noodles" she said not telling him that she had nothing to eat at home . taehyung shook his head at her silly and careless behavior "yn you are grown up lady the way you look after kids you need to look after yourself too" he said and yn facepalmed herself for lying to him 'fine tae tae-shi" she said with a pout and even on the phone call itself taehyung could sense it , taehyung just bit his smile and gave up on it "anyways I was saying that ji chang's granny is serious so he would be in korea for six months"

"wait what? what happened exactly and if he wouldn't be here for next six months then he wouldn't be attending all the important meetings" she said almost in a worried tone "IKR but he has to go sweetheart and he is leaving next week" he said giving another shock to her "next week???? what about the deal with Mr. Smith I'm pretty sure he would be upset if he doesn't get to see chang there" taehyung sighed knowing that the coming months would be hectic for them he hummed to her and laid down shutting his eyes "and who's the person assisting for next six months" she asked however she wasn't having this good feeling after hearing this news not like they haven't handled the work without ji chang , but this was the very first time that ji chang was going on a such a long leave and for next six months they need to adjust according to their new boss was very bothersome to both of them. "don't know I think we need to discuss things with ji chang" he said making yn to go on a tour of her deep thought , she was snapped back when her stomach growled rubbing her belly she hung up before wishing him goodnight and immediately took her jacket and the car keys to get food for next one month , she looked at the time and it showed 10:00 pm

"store must be opened by now ' she talked to herself and thought she would be back before her children wake up and the store was nearby to their apartment so it wasn't a much hectic thing . she was about to leave when she heard Joshua's voice from the back "mumma" he said and yn walked to him carrying him in his arms "baby why you not asleep" she asked him caressing his face "I was thirsty mumma he said in sleepy tone" she took him to the kitchen and made him drink water , after drinking water josh was resting in her arms , sighing she looked at the time and it showed 10:15 pm

if I wont go now then the store will be closed

she thought to herself and decided to take josh with him, she rushed to kids room and took jacket for him so he doesn't catch cold without disturbing her princess who was sleeping peacefully. she immediately left her home locking it properly , she got in the car making josh to seat in the front seat making him wear the seat belt. "mumma where are we going" he asked looking at her . yn started driving and replied to him "to buy food for tomorrow my love" she said and stopped the car in front of the store, she took josh with her and was looking for their kids favorite foods. josh was in another lane and yn was In another, however the shopkeeper knew yn as she was his everyday customer, so she knew josh is safe even if he is outside the shop as the owner would be having his eyes on him taking care of him , josh saw a man in a black hoody and had a mask on , he was holding his favorite banana chips for him, josh walked to him and stood beside the hooded guy . josh was looking at the counter full of chips and suddenly the hooded guy by mistakenly dropped the packet of chips near the josh's feet. josh picked it up with his small hands and looked at the person with his big doe eyes. the guy bent down and was observing josh's facial feature without even blinking his eyes, he raised his hands to his face and touched his soft skin "its yours" he said forwarding his hands which had chips packet.
The guy snapped back from his thoughts and took the packet from him, he was about to say something when he heard a lady behind the kid calling him
"Josh baby let's go what are you doing" She saw the guy and the Josh talking to each other frowning she walking to them when Josh Turned his heels to her and ran to her arms she looked at the person but however couldn't see his face, she held josh's hands and turned to exit.
"How  many times I've  told you to not to talk to strangers"
She said shoutin him. Josh pouted and looked at her "I was helping that uncle mumma"
He said making yn to turn around and look at him and to her surprise he was  still there glued to his spot and was watching them and he was at a good distance, however out nervousness yn  picked Josh in her arms and walked to the cash counter paying for the things and left the store immediately .

The guy in the hoody was shocked , his heart rate was accelerating the kid's face his doe eyes and the lady's voice her petite frame was flashing across his mind again and again, he got back to his senses and exited the store and looked here and there for the mother and the kid but except for empty roads he found none.
With his heavy breathing and heart he left the place .

____________________________________

Hey angels. Enjoy reading and pls DON'T FORGET TO VOTE😑.
See you soon in the next update
Purple you all