This makes Weiss laugh lightly as she sinks into the water, mumbling to herself.

Weiss: "Ahh... this is nice... I haven't been this relaxed in months."

Yang goes to sit beside Weiss, settling in herself.

Yang: "Agreed."

Weiss: "Still, my shoulders are still pretty stiff."

Yang: "Yeah, I know that feeling."

As she said this, Yang stretches her arms before putting them back down in the water as she continues.

Yang: "But still, we don't know who the Spring Maiden might have been back at the Branwen tribe. I mean, we were just there and if only we had an idea about the maidens, then we and Y/N could have-"

Before she goes any further, Weiss presses her finger to her lips, cutting her off completely.

Weiss: "Shush now, Yang. Now is not the time for fretting. This place is a treat. It's time to relax, for all of us."

Ruby: "Weiss's right. I mean, we've all been through a lot it seems. It's nice to just... decompress for once. No Grimm."

Yang: "No bandits."

Weiss: "No airship crash."

Ruby: "Still, I'm hoping Y/N and the guys are having a good time too."

_____________________________________________________________________________

Inside the matching men's only hot spring where Qrow, Y/N, Jaune, Roman, and Ren (in that order) are awkwardly sitting in silence. Qrow is hitting the floating sake tray as he drinks a cup from it.

Qrow: "You sure don't want to try these out, Y/N?"

Y/N #1: "I'm fine, Qrow. I already have my own."

Y/N goes to drink a cup from his floating tray that contains his favorite drink. As he drinks, Y/N glances to Jaune, who sits between him and Roman and has been dead silent as he sits almost uncomfortably to him.

Y/N #1: ("Curling up to a ball, I see.")

A few seconds later of looking at the quiet Jaune, Y/N then shift his gaze to Roman, who's been noticeably staring at Ren, who also notice this.

Ren: "Is something the matter?"

Roman blinks at him and asks very earnestly.

Roman: "Wait a minute, you're a guy?"

This makes Qrow spit out his drink and Y/N almost spit out his drink but, he managed to quickly gulp it down before lightly laughing at Roman's sudden remark as Ren looks completely dumbfounded by this. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Back in the women's only hot spring, Yang waves off Ruby's notion.

Yang: "Eh, they're all probably having a good time."

Ruby: "Yeah I guess so." 

Yang: "But if you want..."

Ruby turns to look at the smirking Yang as Weiss does the same, curious of what she might say next. 

Yang: "We could always take a bath with Y/N~"

This makes Weiss and Ruby blush red as Ruby's cloak as they quickly respond back.

Ruby: "Y-Yang!"

Weiss: "Do you not have any refinement?! That suggestion is improper! Lewd!!"