chapter 2: this is a mothafucking stick up, bitch

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

ALL BLACK EVERYTHING

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

ALL BLACK EVERYTHING. The shirt, the pants, the shoes, the hoodie, the gloves, and the mask. Everything that Moana Reed sported right now, in this very moment, was black.

Stepping out of her now parked, all black, ninety-nine percent tinted charger, she slowly walked up to the doors of Jonathan and Veronica Willard's home. After scanning her surroundings, she dug into the pocket of her hoodie to retrieve her keys and her lock pick. Attaching the lock pick to the keychain so she wouldn't look too suspicious, she began picking the lock on the doors.

Once she stepped into the house, she immediately noticed how dark and soundless it was. Most people would have automatically came to the conclusion that no one was home. Moana however, knew better than to let her guard down so soon.

Carefully and quietly walking through the house, she made sure she checked any and everywhere she could to find things that she liked and/or peaked her interest. Whatever she found to her liking, she took and stuffed it inside of the black duffle bag she had brought along with her. She'd taken a couple of beautiful, fancy wine glasses from their cabinet, paintings off of their walls, and with all the luck on her side, she'd found two nice sized bags full of beautiful diamonds. One was stuffed in between the cushions of the couch in their living room, and the other one was in a drawer attached to their coffee table. She then made her way upstairs.

Reaching the top of the stairs, she heard faint noises coming from the television in the front room. That let her know for sure that someone was definitely home. She didn't want to go in there just yet though. She wanted to scope out the four other rooms in the house to see what she could find. Three of the rooms she entered were literally just used as walk in closets for the married couple's clothes, shoes, and accessories. Moana took what she wanted out of each of the rooms. The fourth room looked to be a nursery of some sort. Maybe for the baby that the couple would be having in a few months. There was nothing she wanted in there so she left that room alone.

Closing the door to the nursery carefully, she slowly made her way to the front room of the house. She placed one hand onto the knob of the door and used the other hand to draw her gun from the waist of her pants. After taking a good deep breath, she twisted the knob and roughly pushed the door open.

"HANDS UP! THIS IS A MOTHAFUCKING STICK UP, BITCH!" She shouted loudly, causing the married couple to frantically jump up from their peaceful slumber. They put their hands up as demanded and waited for Moana's next order.

"Show me where the money is." Moana sternly said, looking in Jonathan's direction. He slowly got up off of the bed, giving his wife a look. Some type of look of reassurance. The look didn't go unnoticed by neither Veronica or Moana. However, the couple thought that Moana hadn't noticed a thing.

"Try anything stupid and I'm blowing your fucking head off." She stated. Jonathan nodded before slowly walking to the closet in the couple's bedroom. Once the closet was open, he stepped into it and pushed all of the clothes that were hanging up to the side, revealing a safe.

"The money is in there." He stated, gesturing his hands in the direction of the safe.

"Open it." Moana said. "And put the money in here." She continued, opening the duffle bag she was referring to. 

Turning back around, he started to put the combination to the safe in. Once it was open, he reached inside to grab the money. Or at least that's what Moana thought he was going to grab. He decided to test the waters and go against what she said earlier, slowly reaching for a gun. Once she realized what he was reaching for, she did exactly what she said she would do. She blew his fucking head clean the fuck off.

"NOOO!" Veronica shouted with tears running down her face. Moana rolled her eyes.

"I said don't try anything stupid." She mumbled to herself with a menacing laugh of disbelief.

"Get up." She cut her eye at Veronica. She did as told and walked over to the closet.

"Do what your husband failed to do and put the money in the fucking bag." Moana demanded.

Veronica obeyed her and hurriedly started to stuff all of their money into Moana's duffle bag. She figured if she did what she was told to do, then she would be spared. Which meant she would be able to call the police and tell them everything. Little did she know, that was not the case. Like at all.

Once Veronica had stuffed the last bit of stacks that were in the safe into the bag, she turned around. And as soon as she turned around, two shots were let off. One bullet went into her head. And the other one went into her stomach.

"No witnesses left alive, bitch." She mumbled, laughing at Veronica's stupidity.

The married couple choosing to live in a very secluded area with no neighbors made it all the more easier for Moana to accomplish her mission. She called up one of her longtime, long distance friends, Caprice "Capo" Hunter.

"Yo." Capo said, answering the phone. Moana rolled her eyes at his dryness.

"Hello to you too, Caprice." She said.

"Capo." He corrected her. "And what do you want yo, I'm tired as shit." He continued, yawning for a dramatic effect.

"I just need you to call one of your goons in the A to clean this shit up for me." She stated. "Pleaseee?" She dragged before he could respond.

"Bro you and Ace gotta chill." He mumbled more so to himself. However, Moana heard what he said.

"Me and who need to chill?" She questioned him, clearly confused by who this "Ace" person was.

"Nobody. I'm finna call somebody now. Send me the address or location you need them to go to." He said to her. "And make it quick. I wanna go to bed." He continued.

"Okay, thank youu!" Moana shouted through the phone and into his ear.

"Yeah, yeah. I should start charging you niggas for this bullshit." He said, hanging up before she got a chance to reply to his statement.

She left out of the couple's home and got into her car, not forgetting the duffle bag full of goodies she "found" during her mission. She threw the bag into the back seat of the car and then walked to the driver's side, getting in. She took her mask off and started the car, heading home.

It was a good fifty five minute drive from Jonathan and Veronica's home to her own. Once she was back in the house, she decided to take a shower, pour herself a glass of Red Rum, and lay down. She put a movie on, enjoying her own company as she drifted off into a much need slumber.