Prologue

He was going back home after a long time. He was going back to his baby. He smiles at the teddy in his hand, kissed it and whispered " Baby, I am coming to you!"
His smile faltered thinking about his son. Will he be happy seeing him? Or will he be afraid of him? Will he come to him? Or will he be shy? Or angry that he didn't come for five years?

"Ladies and gentlemen, Air India welcomes you to Delhi. The local time is 05:30 pm. For your safety and the safety of those around you, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened and keep the aisle clear until we are parked at the gate. The Captain will then turn off the "Fasten Seat Belt" sign, indicating it is safe to stand. Please use caution when opening the overhead compartments and removing items, since articles may have shifted during flight."

He finally reached. Suddenly feeling very nervous he fastened his seatbelt and took a deep breath.

A little boy was sitting in a dark dirty room, hugging himself. His stomach rumbled in hunger. But he didn't pay attention to it. He was in too much pain and fear. Suddenly the door opens and his grandmother entered into the room. The boy trembles in fear and pain. The woman laugh cruelly at him. She slapped him. The boy didn't even look up to her.
"At least you learned something, now go and make dinner. Your dada is coming home in 30 minutes. You know what will happen if dinner is not ready by then" . The boy slumped down to himself. He knows for a fact that he won't be able to finish cooking in 30 minutes and have to suffer a painful punishment. He went to kitchen and started cooking.

He came out of the immigration and take a deep breath. His eyes misted. After five years he is inhaling in his country. Suddenly two hands engulfed him in a hug. He smiled and hugged the man back.
"Welcome back Dr. Ashok Aurora"
"Don't start Nehal"
Nehal laughed and take the luggage from Ashok.
"Let's go to your baby. Did you inform them about your coming?"
"No, I want to surprise them. Specially kiddo"

A little boy standing with his head down. A man and women standing over him yelling and hitting him.
Man- "Can't you do a single thing right??"
Woman-"How would you do? After all like mother like son."
"First your mother destroyed our son's life and now you are destroying our life"
Boy-"Please don't say anything about my mom"
Man-"You are talking back. You didn't learn anything. I will definitely teach you today."
The man took the boy's hand and dipped it into the boiling water over the stove. The women raised the wooden spoon to hit the boy once again. But a hard hand stopped her hand. Her breathing stopped when she saw the person.
"Ashok!!! When did you come child?"
Dr. Ashok Aurora just pulled his son to himself and said desperately, "Maa, baba, what are you guys doing?"