#1

Author's pov ~

Minho:" Mr jeon the meeting will be held on 2am"

The person who was into laptop nodded at Minho without even glancing at him.

Jk:"Minho*"

Minho:"yes Mr jeon"

Jk:"did you complete the mail and sent it to Mr John?"

Minho:"yes sir, almost done"

_______________________________________

Minho:"boss your mom has called and said to inform you that , you must go early to their place by 7pm"

Jk:" *he sighed* "ohk, dude say her I'm going to be bit late"

_______________________________________

Author's pov

Yn was resting in her cabin , the break was needed cause she has been working without any break from past 8hours.

Sana:"girl do you know today my dad has set a party , as today is my mom's birthday and the hot topic is , jeon's are also coming"

Yn:" jeon's???"

Sana:"hmm yeah do know
'jk groupon'

Yn:"yeah I have heard about that company"

Sana: "and the CEO of the company is jeon jungkook as my dad and jungkook's dad are friends they are coming to attend the party as well as their son might come"

Yn:"so"while raising her one eyebrow

Sana:"soooo you should also attend my mom's birthday.plsssssseeeeeee"
With puppy eyes

Yn:" I will come but, only on one condition"

Sana:"what?"

Yn:"I won't stay there for long time as you know I don't like mingling around with much people"

Sana:"you can stay for one night at my home,plsssseeeee"

Yn:"noo"
______________________________________
Sana's pov
If you don't agree, I have my mom as a weapon don't worry my chingu. I smirked at her, She's scared of my mom

Yn:"why are you smirking , if you are planning something forget it"

I left the place as my schedule was over, but yn's schedule is not yet over she would come late for party.
______________________________________
Jungkook's pov-

7pm

While exhaling deep breath I entered my parents house
And here comes my mom

Jk's mom : "good evening son"

Jk:" good evening mom"

Jk's mom:" jungkook"

Jk :"is it about marriage if it is then a big Noo!"

Jk's dad:"ooh son you came this much early, *he said in pure sarcasm* well , my friend has arranged a party as today is his wife's birthday so we planned to take you also"

Jk:"if this is what you wanted to tell me you could have texted it right"

Jk's mom:"now don't you want to come with us"

Jk:"how can I deny you mom, I will come just for you"

I will go just for my mom and dad and it's just a simple party with cringe people as they are my dad's friend if I had any enmity towards them I would have denied to go to the party

Yn's pov
First of all I'm late for home , I should be fast, or sana will kill me with her mouth. Let me take a quick bath first. Again I'll be late as I'm choosing the perfect outfit for the birthday party. I always consume more time to select my dress.

Yn:"fuck!!, all these dresses seems fucking boring"

Finally I choosed a elegant one and dressed up myself. Hope so everything goes well.

Will be continued ~