#23

Author's pov

Jungkook woke up after a long nap and searched up for jong suk and found him doing something in his computer.

Jk:"did you find out anything about him huh?"

Jong suk:"it's really difficult to do with one computer but yeah! Found about that bastard"

Jungkook hummed at his statement, while jong suk continued to speak.

Jong suk:"as you know he's from London, I found his email, number and his location"

Jk:"you mean we have to go London now"

Jong suk:"no dude, it would be exhausting, we'll just go back to Korea, and invite that Bruke Josef to Korea. You gonna invite him on an account of party. Not only him you should invite all Mafia's, or else he gonna get suspicious and might get to know our plans"

Jk:"that would be a great idea !"

Jungkook said with a serious nod.

Jk:"I think we have no more work here... tonight let's go back to Korea"

{7:00pm in us}
______________________________________

Meanwhile yn and eunha.

{6:00AM in Korea}

Yn woke up with muscle pain as she came late last night. She was just tired of lacking sleep. She freshened up and went down with her messy hairs. She have late schedule today, so she has planned to chill at home... after completing her breakfast, she went out to the garden area.

The garden was a huge place, with four benches under the trees. She loved whenever the breeze hit's her face. After a while yn was moving inside the mansion and looked over their guest eunha climbing downstairs with a messy look. Yn greeted her with a fake smile and went back to her room.

Yn was ready to go for hospital, out of nowhere without knocking eunha entered. Eunha cleared her throat and spoke

Eunha:"hm- yn where is kookie? I haven't seen him from morning"

Yn:"ooh- he's gone to US on some important business"

Eunha:"when is he coming??"

Yn:"maybe tomorrow".

Eunha left from there and yn reached the hospital. She indulged herself busy in some case.

Meanwhile jungkook and jong suk in US

{9:00PM}

The boy's left to airport and waited for the arrival of airplane. Soon their airplane was announced by air hostess. They went in and took their seats...damn it gonna take 24hours to go back to Korea. Jungkook rolled his eyes being annoyed by the people around him.

After 24 hours.

They reached Korea in 24hours with a tried body. {10:00AM in Korea}. Jong suk and jungkook made their way back to their home. Both of them were back into their mansion's.

Jungkook entered in the looked around the hall, he found eunha in kitchen doing something. Without disturbing her he was climbing up the stairs, eunha caught him going upstairs and called him out.

Eunha:"ooh jungkookie you are back, where were you huh??"

Jk:"ugh-ah I was in US on a work"

Eunha:"by the way~ yn is not at home"

Jk:"she maybe at hospital"

He said his last statement coldly and reached his room. After knowing yn was not in home, he looked pissed about it. He quickly took a warm shower and came out only to see eunha with tray of food. Jungkook felt uncomfortable when he looked up at her. But still managed...