Epilogue

It's Arylie's marriage but Imlie is more frustrated than happy. Her pregnancy hormones turned her into a sex crazed weirdo . All she wants to devour her devilishly handsome and sexy man. But she can't meat him in private until marriage is done.

Tamara and Meera are making imlie ready for marriage.

Tamara: umm imlie? Can I ask you something ?

Imlie: of course!! You don't need permission at all.

Tamara: what about the sword of the lost city. We heard that it's one of the most powerful weapon of the universe. It can call asurik ( demonic) forces on earth.

Imlie: i don't know. It's still hidden there.

Meera: let's not talk about that now. My bachhi is looking so pretty. Aryan will be clean bowled after seeing you.
Nazar na Lage kissi ki(may all  Evil eyes stay away from you). she  put a kala tika behind Imlie's ears.

Tamara: aunty barat has came already. Imlie's colleagues came inside.

Meera: thank God you guys are here. Stay here with her I'm going to welcome the groom .

Few days after marriage.

Imlie was standing in the balcony looking at the sky. She felt a pair of hands sneaked into her waist. She closed her eyes in pleasure.

Aryan nuzzled his nose on her neck : hate being in office away from you and my baby .

Imlie: me too. I'm turning crazy day by day. I can't keep myself away from you for even a minute.

She pulled her husband and sister started kissing his lips aggressively by startling him.

- isshhh. He hissed in pain and pleasure when his cute wifey bites his lips hungrily.

Aryan pulled her more closer to him.

A dark figure was sitting in a car. Looking at the Rathore Mansion.

Stranger man: you think the game is over? No Aryan Singh Rathore. You don't know what you possess. You born to rule the world. The biggest war is yet to come.

The end