Part 4

Aryan kept imlie in bed carefully. Sahil and other friends were highly shocked because Aryan refused to leave her alone. Aryan tired to move but Imlie whimpered in deep sleep and he immediately lied down beside her Patting her slowly. He kept whispering something to her ears. Imlie fallen asleep eventually.

Aryan left her room and came out . He saw Sahil was raging almost like a bull .

Abhimanyu: calm down . Rahul is already killed. Aryan killed him. And that chacha chachi of hers will get their punishment only after they transfer Imlie's property to her.

Sahil: they sold her parents business which they used love like their own first life. They burned her parents each and every symbol ,Gifts I gifted her . She some how managed to save that saree which they were about to burn . That bastards!! How could they torture someone like this?

Miraaz: I think I know whom theysell the business.

Aryan: who?

Rounak: me!! I bought Suryawanshi group of companies few years ago. I didn't knew they stolen it from someone I swear!!

Sahil: I know Rounak!! But I'm feeling guilty that whenever I need someone she was there but I didn't even knew that she was tortured to death. Fuck me!!!

Aryan: now it's not time to feel guilty. Let's deal with those craps first.

They all went to the basement.

Aryan and Sahil stayed behind because they know they'll lose their control and destroy many more things.

Miraaz who had a cunning smirk on his face: now both of you!! Let's play something.

Rounak acted like thinking: what about torture game? I mean let's torture them and see if you feel more pain than that poor innocent girl!!

Abhimanyu: but before sign this papers! It says you're giving back everything you've stolen from her. And a confession of your crime.

Chacha / Chachi: no we won't sign anything!! We will go to police!! We will say that you guys killed my son!

Aryan: what are you gonna say? I caused an brain hemorrhage ?? And they'll listen to you??

Sahil: all right!! Play the game. He created a fire ring around chacha chachi.

Miraaz: this ring gonna reduce its size but don't worry it will burn you to near death but you won't die !! We will save you !!

Abhimanyu: and repeat the same torture again and again!!

The fire ring was burning aggressively and chacha chachi started screaming in pain.

Chachi: please let us go!! We will sign everything!!!

Sahil: did you left that little girl? Didn't she screamed like this?

Aryan: leave guys! Imlie is alone for too long! Go to her!!

Aryan came forward. Other men leave the place because they know Aryan Singh Rathore will kill them if they don't obey his words.

Aryan took out a hunter which has thorn in it.

Aryan: sign it!! He roared like a lion.

Chacha signed the documents in fear.

Chachi: now please let us go!!

Aryan: no so easily!! I usually don't hurt women but you guys are not worthy of my chivalry and mercy.

He started whipping them mercilessly and they started screaming for their life. He stopped when he felt they are verge of dying. He healed them and beat them again!!