Part 19

Aryan and Imlie reach there . Aryan immediately sensed something wrong . All the past guardians are present there. His own parents, sahil's parents, Tamara and abhimanyu's mothers, Miraaz and Rounak 's father was standing there with a tensed face.

Aryan: what's wrong?

Imlie: why do you think something is wrong?

Aryan: because past guardians do not visit after they submit their posts and powers to successors . Until there is something more dangerous coming .

Meera: you're right son!! There is something you guys need to know.

Abhigyan: we should've told you earlier.

Aryan: what's the matter??

Narmada: let others come first.

All other people burst in within few minutes.

Sahil was looking really angry.

Sahil: why didn't you guys said anything about this?? The lost city. Imlie's special ability to control the hidden power within it??

Prakash: we didn't thought it'll be happening soon. Now we know why Imlie's parents got killed!! 

Imlie: my parents were killed???

Prakash: yes.

Miraaz: but what sahil is talking about?? Lost city? Imlie's ability??? Hidden power??

Meera: that's going to destroy everything!!! If they get a hold of imlie!!

Aryan: what's kind of destruction??

Prakash: the balance between life and death !!!!

Precap: power to wake up deads!!!

Sorry for chotu sa update. My net connection is giving me trouble!!