part 24

Abhimanyu, Imlie and Sahil was standing in front of their meeting spot. They came there after bike racing.

Imlie: are you sure Shikhar won't follow us?

Sahil: we created a distraction for him. I'm not sure. But we have to take the risk. We certainly didn't expected him to come up with this idea to involve us.

Abhimanyu: let's go inside first. All of them are waiting for us. Don't talk anything about this outside.

Once they entered imlie found herself in Aryan's arms .

Aryan: i missed you princess!!

Imlie gave up all her guards. She let herself feel vulnerable in his arms.

Imlie: I'm scared Aryan! I'm not scared to die but please don't let him take me! I can't lose you!!

Aryan: shhh! Baby!! It's ok!! I'll not let anyone hurt you! I'm here with you !

All of them felt bad for them. They all are acting strong but deep inside they all are afraid of the future. Mostly what if they really has to kill imlie?? How will Aryan survive??

Tamara: let's talk about plan it's not safe to stay together for so long!

Rounak: what should we do? He is going there before Aryan and Imlie can get married!

Miraaz: we don't have any other option except going there before him and set a trap for him.

Sahil: but all of you are going secretly and separately.

Abhimanyu: sahil, imlie and I will go together with the team.

Imlie: we cannot do anything before having the sword and entering to the lost city. But you guys have to promise me one thing! If you cannot find any other way. Don't hesitate to kill me!

She felt Aryan's grip tightened around her waist. She was sitting on his lap.

Aryan: please don't say this! I can't live without you!!

Imlie: promise me! If I die you won't lose yourself. You'll love the life for both of us! You'll find a girl and marry her. For my sake!

Aryan hugged her tightly and hides his face on his neck.

They all had tears in their eyes. They can't imagine their separation.

Miraaz: let them spend some time together. Let's go outside.

They all left the room closing the door.

Imlie: make me yours Aryan ! Take me once more!! Let this night be the most memorable one!!

🔴🔴🔴 Mature content 🔴🔴🔴

They attacked eachother's lips in urgency and hunger.

Aryan left her lips and attacked her neck . He kept sucking her skin until there is no place left for hickeys.

Imlie fumbled with his shirt buttons.
Aryan smiled at her urgency.

They removed eachother's clothes in urgency.

Aryan immediately dipped his face to her core . She arched her back in pleasure. She was already wet .Aryan keeps sucking her juices made her eyes rolled back to her head in pleasure.

Imlie : Aryan please!! She couldn't take the torture anymore.

Aryan: please what baby?? I need words!

Imlie: I want you inside me! She said boldly.

Aryan positioned himself above her and entered slowly.

Imlie moaned loudly in pain and pleasure.

Aryan kept moving inside her: you're so beautiful my princess! I can never get enough of you! He kept sucking her one nipple and massaging another while thrusting inside her.

Imlie felt she is close to come.

Aryan felt her walls are clenching around his dick: not now baby!! Hold yourself for a while.

He felt himself close to come.

Aryan: now! Together!

They came together and Aryan collapsed above her.

🔴🔴 Mature content ends 🔴🔴🔴

Aryan: I know we have to go but I just don't wanna let you go!!

Imlie: neither me but we don't have a choice .

They got ready and half heartedly left towards their destination.

Precap: in shimla.