Part 3

This chapter contains torture scenes and abuse. And I do not support torture or abuse it's for story only. And it took a lot to write me this . I'm quite anxious and mentally exhausted so please do comment****

Imlie entered to her house silently.
She thought everyone is asleep already . Suddenly someone pulled her hair harshly .

Imlie: aaaah!!!! Nahiiiiiii !!!!

Suddenly someone switched off the light . Imlie saw horridly that her chacha , chachi was standing.

Rahul was pulling Imlie's hair harshly.

Rahul: you whore!!! You slut!!! Done enjoying with your billionaire friend and his friends??? How much did they pay you ?????

Imlie: please say whatever you want to say about me !! Don't drag them into this !!!

Rahul: how dare you to talk back to me!!! How deserve a punishment!! We sold you to a man . They'll come to take you!!

Imlie: I'm not going anywhere!!! I'll be leaving with sahil tomorrow!!!!

Chacha: of course!! If he pay good amount for you!!!

Imlie: you already took all money!!! How dare you to say this!!

Rahul whipped imlie .with his belt

- Aahhh no please!!!! Mumma !! Papa!!

Suddenly she took an unexpected name to save her.

- Aryan!!!! Help!!! Please!!!

Rahul kept whipping her. As he was enjoying her scream. Her clothes were torn completely . Blood oozing from her body. She was wounded with deep scar.

Chachi went inside and took out a saree : you dared to talk like that to us !  Now face the punishment.

She took out a lighter to burn that saree.

Imlie: chachi nooo!!! That's my mumma's last symbol!! You guys took everything away!! Please don't do this.

Rahul was holding her in a place by pulling her hair harshly.

Imlie: nahi mummaaaa!!! Papa!!!! Leave me!!!!
She was fighting with her all power to save that saree.

Suddenly something happened that made everyone shiver in fear of death.

An invisible power was holding Rahul in a wall . He felt his brain is bursting inside but he couldn't do anything.

Sahil rushed towards Imlie and covered her with his shirt.

Aryan's eyes turned black completely.

The whole house was shaking like some earthquake shook them all.

Chachi dropped that saree and tried to help her son while chacha tried to run away . But in a flash their body froze. They were able to see everything but couldn't able to move.

Sahil and Aryan was going back to their house when Aryan felt an immense pain in his chest .

Aryan: we need to save imlie.

Before sahil can say anything He pulled sahil with him and run towards Imlie's house.

Aryan: how dare you!!! He roared like a lion.

Aryan: you hurt her !! You die!!

Sahil was also angry but he knows he has to save imlie first. He needs to control.

To his utter shock Imlie whispered : Aryan!!

Sahil was shocked Aryan immediately left Rahul and his parents and rushed towards Imlie. Rahul and his family collapsed on floor.

- How did he heard her? She is barely audible now! Sahil thought.

He snatched her from sahil's arms.

Aryan: imlie look at me!! You're safe !! Please open your eyes!!

Sahil was shocked to see a radiant light was coming out from Aryan and it was healing Imlie's wounds.

Aryan: take this bastards to our den. They've to pay what they had done.

Sahil: I'm calling Tamara. She has to say many things. She will be here by tomorrow.

Aryan: ok.

They took Imlie to sahil's house.

Precap: who is imlie? Aryan's punishment for them who touched imlie.