Part 21

Miraz : then we should go shimla.

Rounak: no !! If we go there he'll be alert!!

Imlie: yes!! Right now!! Let him believe he is on right track. I'll be joining from tomorrow.

Aryan: we will try to know about his details.

Sahil: I'll look after Imlie. No way I'm leaving her alone.

Narmada: we are leaving.

Imlie: most importantly. Pretend that we are still upset with eachother. Otherwise he'll doubt. I'm going back with sahil.

Tamara: you're right.

Abhimanyu: I'll go to Shimla to find the spot. His focus will be on Imlie for now.

Imlie look at Aryan and realised that he is not happy with all these plan .

They alm left. Aryan took Imlie with him and started driving towards opposite direction.

Imlie: where are we going???

Aryan didn't said anything. He increased the speed.

Imlie: Aryan slow down please!!

Aryan stopped his car in front of a beautiful house . And picked imlie in his arms.

Imlie: Aryan !! What the hell!!! Put me down!!

Aryan put imlie on a bed carefully and laid down on her.

Imlie was shocked when Aryan hides his face on her neck and started crying.

Imlie: Aryan? She started stroking his head .

Aryan: I can't do this Imlie!! I just can't! I know as a guardian i suppose to keep everything aside and think About the man kind. But it's killing me!! Fear of losing you!! Using you as a bet in front of that leech. It's not like I don't trust you. It's just i love you too much . Thinking about losing you is killing me!! Please !! Promise me you'll be safe! 

Imlie hugged him tightly.

Imlie: I'll be safe Aryan. We have so many things to do !! You'll not lose me!! I've lost enough!

Aryan captured her lips in urgency.

They kissed eachother hungrily.

Aryan hugged her again .

Imlie somehow handled Aryan's insecurities but she is herself not sure what's going to happen after she joins Shikhar's office.

Precap: Imlie's first day at office.