Part 7

Aryan woke up really late than his usual routine. He slept late too. He was missing imlie so much. Finally after tossing a lot he slept.

He came down after freshen up for breakfast saw his mother Narmafa was pissed off about something and his father Abhigyan was looking at him with angry expression.

Aryan: why you guys are looking angry? What happened?

Narmada: don't you know??

Aryan  : what should I know? Can you guys tell me?

Abhigyan: i didn't raised you i believe??

Aryan: oh god!! Can anyone tell me what's wrong??

Narmada came with a shirt he wore yesterday and a earring in hand.

Wait!!! That's Imlie's earring !! How maa got it?? Aryan thought.

Aryan: ummm maa? What's with the shirt?

Narmada showed him the chest of the shirt. It has a lipstick mark!!

Aryan: it's not like that!

Abhigyan: like what?

Aryan: it's because... Ughhhh!! How can I make you understand!!

Narmada: elaborate please!!

Aryan shared everything except the he kept sleeping imlie on her bedroom.

Abhigyan: what she is a guardian?? But how? After her parents death we tried to detect her powers but Tamara's mother Seema didn't found anything!!

Aryan: she locked herself dad!! She went through a lot!!

Narmada: you shouldn't have left her uncle aunty alive!! They don't deserve it!!
Aryan: imlie was my first priority!! But how do you know her?

Narmada: of course because her parents were also guardians like us!! Expected sahil's parents and us her parents are the only one whose both of the couple was guardian. Tamara's and abhimanyu's mother has powers . Miraaz and Rounak has their father.

Abhigyan: well son I'm happy about you got your soulmate. It's hard for guardians to get our soulmates but don't you think you're running fast?

Aryan: huh??

Abhigyan: lipstick and earring!

Aryan: oh god dad!!! I didn't do anything!! She was sleeping so I went to keep her at her bed . Then must be this things came with me!!!

Abhigyan: did you kissed her forehead??

Aryan: what? Why?

Abhigyan: son ! That's a basic affection showing!! I'm your father. I and your mother had a love marriage but it doesn't mean I'll teach You how to love your girl!!

Narmada: what are you expecting abhi ? Your son is still single!! Never had a girlfriend or went to a date!! How will he know how to love??

Aryan: maa can guys stop Bully me? I'm going to office I'm getting late! He ran away embarrassedly.

Aryan: god!! My parents are number!!

**********

Imlie jumped out of her bed as she felt something is crawling into her ear.
She saw Sahil was laughing loud !!

Sahil: hahahah!! Look at your face!!!

Imlie: you!! Chimpanzee!!! Can't you wake me up normally?? She slapped his head.

Sahil: like calling Aryan ? And he will wake you up with kiss??

Imlie: shhh!! What are you doing? Mumma papa will hear everything!!

Sahil : what's point of hiding when they saw everything?

Imlie: they saw what? She had confusion all over in her face.

Sahil show her a video which he recorded last night on bedroom.

Imlie: oh no!!! What did I do?? What he will think of me know???? How will I face him???

Sahil: and I'm texting him saying that you're missing him

Imlie: don't you dare!!! I'll kill you!!

Sahil already texted Aryan same. And he called back immediately.

Aryan: hello?

Sahil: hey imlie wants to talk to you!!

Imlie looked at sahil with a horrific expression but took it anyway.

Imlie:hello!! I'm sorry!! 

Aryan: for what?

Imlie: for my behaviour while sleeping!!

Aryan: hey relax!! You were sleeping! Plus you were cute!!

Imlie blushed: thanks.

Aryan: anyways tomorrow is your cleansing ceremony. And from next day it'll start your training.

Imlie: cleansing ceremony?

Aryan: you'll come to know later . Now a tornado named Tamara is excited for shopping with you!! She felt you need a massive wardrobe change.

Imlie: uh ok!!

Aryan: bye take care!! Call me anytime you want to !

Imlie: bye.

Sahil: Tamara is coming!! Get ready.

Imlie: Aryan told me!

Sahil : and best of luck!! She is really a shopping freak!! Take my credit card. I need a little time to settle all your bank Accounts we got back from your chachi. And you'll be working with me. I need an architect who has mba degree too.

Imlie: will I be able to?

Sahil: yes!! And you took a lone from Ragini aunty for your MBA.

Imlie: yes! She offered me herself! I rejected first but she insisted.

Sahil: she won't take it back so I thought another option of renovation of her cafe ! We will invest

Imlie : great idea!!

Sahil: now let's go before Tornado comes! You need to have breakfast. Mumma made everything your favourite.

Imlie: let's go!

Precap: Imlie's cleansing ceremony and shopping