Well, now I will talk to you all later... I have to think of some idea to pacify my Lily...Because she will not come to pacify me, but what should I do, she is an angry bird, but no matter how she is, she is also my peace, so I have to pacify her quickly.

NEIL P.O.V ENDS.

Neil is sitting in the room thinking all this when suddenly his thoughts are interrupted by a knock at the door...

He looks at the door where he gets shocked to see Avni...his eyes get big...she is here ? No, it is not possible...

" Kya bhagwan ji, ab khuli aankhon se bhi uske sapne dikhaa rahe ho aap.." He looks up and complains to God and then he hears Avni's voice.

" Main andar aa jaun ?" Neil looks at her after hearing her voice.

" No, no, Neil tu ab thodi der uske baare me sochna band karde... warna wo tujhe har jagah dikhne lagegi..." He talks to himself and Avni standing at the door smiles looking at him because she can hear what he is mumbling.

And just then he notices that Avni, who was standing at the door, is now coming closer to him inside the room.... He gets up from the couch and stands in front of her...

" Tum sch nahi ho, sapna ho n ? ab din bhar ek hi chahra sochta rahunga to yehi hoga n... sch me pagal ho gya hu.... tum call to uthaa nahi rahi, yehaan kaise aaogi... himmat bhi to chahiye tumhe yehaan sabke saamne mujh se milne aane ke liye.. nah, ye tum ho hi nahi...."

Hearing all this, Avni suppresses her laughter but instead of replying further, the first thing she does is she pinch on his arm strongly due to which Neil screams.

" Sapna tuta ?" After pinching him, Avni asks this question to which Neil looks at her shocked caressing his arm, is she really here? But how...? how did she get the courage to come to his house to meet him?

" Tum sch me ho ?" he asks in shock

" Fir se pinch karu yaa fir is baar punch doon ?" Neil smiles at this.

" Tum sch me ho, sch me....." Saying this a big smile appeared on Neil's face and he grabbed both of her arms and immediately pulled her into him and hugged her tightly.... Avni smiles but as the door opens she becomes a little alert.

" Neil, chhodo, darwaja khulaa hai, koi dekh lega..." Hearing this, Neil is now sure that she is really his Avni because " Neil, chhodo, darwaja khula hai, koi dekh lega..." is Avni's favorite dialogue.

Neil leaves her because he does not want to upset her under any circumstances and as soon as he leaves her, the first thing he does is run and lock the door, avni looks at him

After locking the door, Neil turns towards her and again runs towards her and hugs her

" Ab koi nahi dekhega " Saying this he again hugs her tightly and this time Avni also hugs him back smiling

After some time, both of them separate and Neil takes her face in his hands and peck on her forehead.

" Mujhe yakeen nahi ho raha... tum yehaan ? Mere liye ?" He asks hopefully, to which Avni smiles and nods.

" Par kaise, tum kab se itni himmat waali ban gyi, niche kisi se darr nahi lgaa ?"

" Jab pyar kiya to darna kya..... Neil gets surprised by her answer and there she speaks further seeing his suprise face

" Bhul gye tumne hi to wo movie dikhaakar mujhe ye sikhaaya tha..." She now calls him "Tum" carefully because she doesn't want to be punished by him now because she has come here for some other work, so she doesn't want to be distract