Alamort

THREE POSTS I'M SPOILING YOU GUYS THATS RIGHT 😼 HEHEHEHE

—————————————————————————

To say he was tired was an understatement. He was exhausted, which unfortunately is a terrible norm for him. But today was just much, much worse. He could hardly stand still for more than two seconds without nearly passing out, or at least feeling like it.

He sighed, shaking his head and opening the door, stepping out and flinching at the light attacking his eyes. The typically nice sun felt far too overbearing and warm. With an annoyed sigh and a rub at his tired eyes, he stepped down, making his way to the center. Luckily for him, no steve stopped him along the way, only a few hellos here and there.

His body ached just at the sight of the stairs, groaning as he sluggishly began making his way up, step by step. Why couldn't they make an elevator or something? Why stairs? A water elevator would be so much more convenient. Well, to a degree.

Nearly half way up, he had to stop, leaning against the wall with a deep breath. He took a moment to catch his breath and let the increasingly pounding headache die down just a bit before continuing his way up. He reached the top, looking in at the leaders making small talk while they waited. Light was the first to notice him, giving him a little nod and a smile. Sabre nodded back, walking up next to him.

Light cleared his throat and the leaders quieted, looking over and greeting Sabre before they delved into the topics they wanted to discuss. Sabre kept up as best as he could, nodding along and adding his input when needed. His headache progressively felt words the longer they talked, and the nails digging into his hands weren't helping much to distract him from the pain.

A hand on his shoulder made him jolt as he looked over to Light, who gazed back with a worried frown.

"Sabre, are you okay? You're really quiet, and you're swaying."

Sabre looked to the rest of the leaders, who looked to him with varying levels of concern.

"O-oh, yeah! I'm fine, just didn't sleep very well last night. Just a little headache, don't worry." Sabre grinned, setting his hands on his hips. The Green Leader hummed before pushing himself off his throne, walking over and setting a hand on Sabre's forehead. He sighed and pulled his hand back with a shake of his head.

"You're pretty warm. You should go home and rest. We don't want you getting sick, friend."

"No, it's fine. A little headache doesn't mean anything. I'll just go to bed early tonight," he laughed, hissing through his teeth when he was given various looks of doubt. Light held his shoulder a little tighter, catching his attention.

"Sabre, you were literally swaying. I'm not letting you stay out any longer when you feel bad," Light scolded, a stern yet worried expression on his face.

"Guys, I'm fine, honest! We have things to do today. I don't want a measly little headache setting us back!"

"Sabre, we're perfectly fine getting it done even without you. Your input is appreciated, I don't mean that negatively, but you're gonna get yourself sick if you don't go and rest properly," The Orange Leader spoke up, standing from his throne to join them. Sabre opened his mouth to refute, but only yelped as he was hoisted into a set of strong arms.

"Nope, not listening. You're gonna go home and rest today." Light smiled, nodding a polite goodbye to the laughing leaders before beginning to walk down the steps. Sabre wiggled around a little before giving up with a defeated sigh, letting himself fall limp in the captain's arms. Light laughed at him softly, shaking his head when Sabre laid an arm over his eyes and let his other fall limp as he groaned dramatically.