"and John B doesn't even care." Bambi muttered, laying back down on the sand as she put another joint between her lips.

"you been here the whole time?" JJ asked, earning a nod from the girl, "you not get bored?"

"nope, helps me calm down before i knock my brother out." she replied, taking a pull of her joint before letting out a giggle.

JJ looked at the girl as she tried to hold her laugh in, she probably wouldn't remember the night the next day but JJ knew that right her, right now, she was happy, "how much have you drank?"

"not much, this is only my second bottle but i might have had one to many joints." she smirked, "i also haven't stood up since i got here."

JJ raised his eyebrows, being taken back at how truly drunk the girl was. sure, she got drunk quite often but she never pushed herself over the limit unless something was actually wrong.

"guessing that means i'll have to look after you until you sober up." JJ looked at her, the moon making her eyes sparkle.

"no that's okay." she shook her head, "then you will be around when i go back and me and John B get in an argument."

"whilst your drunk?" JJ raised an eyebrow, "i wish John B, good luck."

"yeah, so do it. nothing is going to be solved until he listens to me and that's why i'm upset with him for lying and choosing a fucking kook over me and kie." Bambi rolled her eyes.

JJ didn't say anything after that, instead he gave her a soft smile and laid down beside her. the two sat in a quiet silence, their eyes both glued to the stars above them.

since Bambi had had a drink, her emotions were all over the place and although she couldn't control it, the girl let out a wheeze before going into a fit of laughter.

JJ turned his head to look at the girl, his eyebrows furrowing but a smirk on his face from the girls contagious laughter.

Bambi couldn't stop laughing, whenever she calmed down, one look at the boy would cause her to set off again, even if nothing was funny.

"do i look bad or something?" JJ asked, running his hand through his hair.

Bambi shook her head, her laughter calming down slightly, "no—it's—it's just—" she started before laughing all over again, "i dont—i don't even know why i'm laughing!"

JJ was next to burst out laughing and soon enough, the pair were holding their stomachs since each others laugh was contagious.

once they had both calmed down, Bambi turned to look at the blonde with a devious smile, "you want to go swimming?"

JJ knew that Bambi was a unusually impulsive person when it came to bad days and especially when she was drunk. when her mind was set on something, that was it.

"you sure you will even be able to stand up?" JJ smirked, the waves of the ocean now being able to be heard in the background since the sea had started to come in.

"probably not, but that's why i have you to help me up." she replied, a sweet tone and her own smirk clear on her face.

JJ giggled and stood up, ready to see how the girl was going to handle actually being able to stand after drinking.