"look, i know this was my fault, okay?" John B admitted, "but it's our problem. i've got a plan. and you two shit heads are gonna help me out."

"what ever 'plan' you have, Bambi wont fall for it. she's to smart." JJ stated, Pope nodding along in agreement.

"i'm not worried about Bambi at the moment, she will get over it but kiara doesn't have to because she's not my twin sister." John B told him, making the boys stare at him.

"you don't care that Bambi's mad at you?" Pope said slowly, trying to understand.

"no? should i care?"

"yeah, dude! even though she doesn't show it, she's got a massive fear of abandonment and you choosing a kook over her, shows that your abandoning her!" JJ ran a hand through his hair, knowing the girl inside and out.

"i'm not abandoning her, and i didn't say i chose Sarah i'm just saying i'm choosing both!" John B sighed, frustrated.

"she won't go down without an argument so have that argument with her and sort things out before we find the gold." JJ frowned, walking out the chateau, ready to find the girl.

THE MOON WAS ALWAYS SO MYSTERIOUS for Bambi. she didn't understand how it could be full day and barely showing the next.

she was at the boneyard, a bottle of vodka in her hand and five pre rolled joints beside her whilst she laid on the sand, lost in her thoughts.

she had been here since she left and she watched as the beach slowly got empty, leaving her to be the lost one on there.

there was a big difference in wanting to be alone and feeling alone. she could sit by herself for hours and not have a problem with it but as soon as someone makes her feel bad about their relationship, disappointment sinks in.

the girls eyes were on the sky as she took another sip of vodka, she was sure that if she stood up now, everything would sink in and she would not be able to walk.

she was ready to light another joint, the affects of the last one already wearing off since it had been quite a while since she smoked it.

she knew that one of the pogues would try and find her, wether that was John B or another one of her best mates that he sent, either way, only one of them would be able to find her.

obviously that was JJ, the boy who knew her inside and out and she knew that once he did find her, everything would be better.

JJ roamed the shore of outer banks, squinting his eyes to see if he could see a figure in the dark  distance, the moonlight being the only light.

once he did see her, he knew that she was definitely not okay. she wouldn't drink and smoke on a beach alone on any normal day.

"i hope your not to drunk to forget who i am." he shouted towards her, making her sit up and giggle at him slightly.

"never, J." she smiled, watching him walk over to her, "John B, maybe but you, impossible."

"i can't believe he got with a kook, it's like this whole friend group has gone to shit lately." JJ sighed, taking a seat next to the girl.