I just knew Angel's next sentence would be violent.

"Ima fucking kill you. Cause I feel like you keep playing with my emotions." Angel expressed. "How?" I wondered.

"Cause you're always up on me and saying cute shit when you're at my place. But, as soon as you leave you start moving different. If you don't wanna get back together, just say that. But, you can't keep fucking me. That's only making my feelings for you grow." Angel explained.

"And if they continue to grow and you continue to fuck with my feelings, Ima do some crazy fuck shit. Like, slash your tires and bust the windows out your car." she continued.

"And the only reason your apartment would be safe is because my son and Niya lives there." Angel stated.

"Mm...okay." I nodded.

"Dominique, please don't make me hurt you." Angel spoke. I quietly chuckled a little to myself at her threats.

I have a real problem.

"What?! I said okay." I smiled. "Dominique." Angel firmly spoke. "I feel like we should talk about this in person." I expressed. Angel was quick to oppose.

"No. No. No, we're not. Cause all your gonna do is try to fuck me." Angel sighed.

"I promise I'm not. Ima come over right after work. That way you know I ain't have time to prepare for a pussy appointment, okay ma?" I explained.

"Mhm, whatever." Angel mumbled.

Not much later, we got off the phone and I went back to work. Once I finally got off work, I kept my word and went straight to Angel's place.

I knocked on Angel's door a couple of times and waited for her to unlock and open the door. As I heard the door being unlocked, I had a clear head and I knew what I came here for.

Angel finally opened the door and stood there in boxers and a sports bra.

"Unt-un, Angel come on now." I immediately shook my head. "What?" she rolled her eyes. "You know exactly what you're doing. Angel, put some damn clothes on." I told her.

"It's hot. Plus, my clothes are being washed." Angel claimed. "You know damn well, all of your clothes are not being washed." I spoke.

"Uh-huh." Angel nodded.

I rolled my eyes at her and smacked my lips while walking inside. As I walked past her, I put my hand up and blocked my view of her.

"Damn, you think I'm ugly?" Angel joked. "Nah, and that's the problem." I said, making my way into her living room. I then put my hand down as I sat on her couch.

"Ready to talk?" Angel sighed, sitting on my lap. I bit my lip a little, trying my best to look away.

Matters only got worse when Angel decided to turn around and fully straddled me. She wrapped her arms around my neck a little and looked at me.

I fought the strong urge to wrap my arms around her. Instead, I rest my hands behind my head. Angel groaned a little while resting her head on my shoulder.

"You don't wanna have sex?" she quietly asked. "I told you that I wasn't gonna fuck you. Ima stick to my word." I stated.

"Okay but, hold me." Angel softly spoke.