The grandparents shook their heads with a chuckle.

"Aish! This two!
Can you stop?"
Atharv asked looking at both of them before walking ahead and climbing up the stairs.

He grabbed her hand and bought her down.

The elders' heart filled with happiness without even their knowledge.
Seems like someone showered magic in the form of love and happiness over their home.

Today everything looks positive and pleasant that one will never take a will to remove smile from their lips.

"Ok,now it's time for our Radha's pehli rasoi"

(It's an indian traditional ritual of the bride cooking a sweet dish for the family members.
Its mainly done for two reasons.
One,the mother handover the key of grocery room to the newlywed bride and second to test the bride's cooking skills.
After cooking and tasting the food by elders is done,the bride is blessed and gifted by the elders of family in the name of 'nek'.)

Padmavati said and youngsters clapped like LKG kids.
Radha smiled seeing their happiness and love for her which is flawless and pure.

While,all the time a pair of brown orbs which contain no emotion were taking glances time to time at Radha.
Madhav feels strange but familiar feelings inside his heart every second his eya land on his wife who seems pure like water to him.
His heart is trying to make him understand that what his soul have been waiting and wandering for is this moment with her as his life partner.

He never knew how love feels but this feeling seems like he have been waiting for this  even without his knowledge.

After almost an hour,Radha entered into dinning room with a big vessel of kheer she made.
A smile bloomed over everyone's lips seeing her.

"Are wa! Smells so yummy!"
Easwara complimented with two nods like a 3yo child making Radha chuckle.

Then she served everyone the kheer she made.
When she came to Madhav to serve,a kind of wave fluttered inside her tiny body.
Without looking at him,she served and stood at the right side his chair as he is the last person to be served.

She let out a breath of relief when everyone smiled and cheered her after tasting the kheer.

Her heart felt happy filled and don't know why but a tear drop fell from her eyes.
She felt like she got back something she lost somewhere sometime.

Atharv widened his eyes and stood up from his chair when he noticed his bhabhi's eyes moistened.

"Bhabhi...what happened? Why are you crying?"
Hearing him everyone frowned and looked at her making her blink her eyes several times.
Madhav stood up from his seat and walked towards her whose heart just increased its speed of beating just by seeing him.

Grabbing her arm he pulled closer with concern in eyes.

Others too stood up and gathered around her.
"Kya hua beti?"
(What happened?)
Padmavati asked with care.
Everyone turned confused seeing her crying out of a sudden.

She put her head down,Madhav frowned and lifted her head up.
He tapped her cheeks gently and asked
"Hey! What happened?"
She looked at him with glassy eyes making him more worried.

She shook her head and said"no.
Im okay.
It's just im happy.
Tears if happiness."
A slight chuckle came out from her mouth atlast.

"Bhabhi! Are you okay? What's the actual matter?"
Atharv asked with care filled voice.

She chuckled again and pinched his cheeks before saying.
"Oh my caring devar-ji!
Im perfectly alright.
It's just im overwhelmed with happiness and love of you all"

"But why are you crying?"
Here comes the Vrinda veer shankar who don't know the meaning of feelings.

Everyone looked at her with blank look which holds back an outburst of laughter and Vrinda frowned.
"What happened guys?"she asked the perfect question.

Hearing her Radha laughed and the Malhotra's took an air of relief.

"We got worried when you cried"
Raghubir said and patted her head while she smiled looking at him.

Unknowingly a smile made its way on Madhav's lips.

Everyone sat back and are having their breakfast together while talking and laughing.

"So tomorrow we will be going to temple for the newlyweds."
Padmavati said grabbing everyone's attention.

"Forget about every busy schedules and duties,okay?"
Vaishali said with a chuckle.
Youngsters who are born to be the energy pills of the family,nodded their heads together like robots.

        。◕。➜✧。◕。➜

     Do vote and comment everyone ♥️✨
जय राधामाधवम🦚💛