[Jihyo x M Reader] Closer

A/N: Hey! It's been a while.

I couldn't resist naming this after my favorite song from Jihyo's solo record. Considering the nature of this smut, the title seems appropriate. Shoutout to the Mormons, for this one. Unfortunately, I wasn't brave enough to include jump humping. Maybe next time.

Jihyo awoke to gentle kisses across her collarbone. She cracked her eyes open.

"What time is it?" she asked groggily.

"Eight-o'-clock," said Y/N, laying his head on her shoulder.

Jihyo groaned. "I should go into work."

"I'm still drunk," Y/N muttered. "I can't go in. I shouldn't be driving."

"I think I can do it," said Jihyo.

Jihyo rolled off the mattress, and would have fallen out of bed had she not grabbed onto it in time. She stumbled to the bathroom and closed the door shut.

Fifteen minutes later, and without a word, Jihyo emerged from the bathroom and snuggled back into bed.

"What took you so long?" Y/N asked. "Did you throw up?"

"No." She shimmied up to Y/N's side and kissed him. "If I had, that would have been nastier than it was."

"Does the fact that you got back in bed mean you're being lazy with me and skipping work, today?"

"Irresponsibly so, yeah."

"Great." Y/N returned her kiss. "I get some extra alone time with my beautiful, naked girlfriend."

"Is that why you started annoying me?"

"What can I say? You look so pretty when you're naked."

"I wonder what we'll do, now," said Jihyo sultrily.

They fell asleep for another five hours.

Jihyo woke up second. Y/N's half of the bed held the outline of his form on the sheets; Jihyo heard sizzling coming from the kitchen.

She emerged from their bedroom with bleary eyes, stumbling along in one of Y/N's shirts and a pair of underwear. The smell of the food starting bringing her back to life. Y/N hadn't bothered to put his shirt on, much to Jihyo's delight. She stood behind Y/N on her tiptoes and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, snuggling into his back.