8 ⚠︎︎ 𝙆𝘼𝙍𝘼𝙊𝙆𝙀

Start from the beginning

Ito exhaled in thought, doing her best to recall the address she saw. It was barely visible on the school's half knocked over mailbox.

Putting two fingers on her right temple and lightly feeling her old X shaped scar, she closed her eyes.

"182-1044, Murasaki street," Ito mumbled out the address a bit slow, carefully reciting each part of the address.

Opening her eyes and moving her hand to the back of her neck, she continued.

"I saw a sign say welcome to Hariio so I'm guessing that's the town the school's in," Ito's hand finally fell comfortably in her pocket, at the same time her gaze also fell once more.

"But I didn't see any trace of the other kids. I'm sorry.."

She heard the notepad closed causing her to look up, despite feeling intimidated.

Not because Aizawa was ever rude or discriminatory to her, but rather he gave her such an equal education it made her nauseous to even think of disappointing a genuinely good teacher like himself.

"I— um, I hope that helps."

He tore the page off, the one he scribbled the address in, beckoning to a uniform nearby.

The short dark skinned young man came promptly over, ready for orders.

"Get this to Tsukauchi asap, it's the villain's hideout," Aizawa told, handing over the paper.

A quick and short 'yes sir!' was given before he zigzagged through the various vehicles and out of sight.

Turning back to Ito's blank expression, he could tell she was doing her best to act casually. She always did in his presence. It's like the girl never wanted him to know she bled too.

"It does help. You helped," he calmly spoke the facts, making Ito's lazy eyes widen. "Good job not dying while you were at it."

Her eyes locked on his outstretched hand in awe. February Ito never would have believed this sight to be real.

Heck, maybe it wasn't and she was hallucinating. That would line up with the amount of blood she's lost.

A mixture of a cough and an in disbelief laugh mingled together as it left Ito's bloodstained lips.

Wouldn't be the first time she's hallucinated or had bloody lips, but it was the first time she had gotten commendation from the underground hero since May.

"Thank you," she let a small smile peek through her tough exterior, making her face hurt once more.

She didn't mind so much this time. The pain was a reminder she actually did something good, instead of screwing around and causing problems for the few people who still cared for her.

"Good luck surviving this next battle though," he pulled his hand back, with that devious smile he only showed once in a blue moon.

Between his words and his expression, the young worn out woman immediately knew to feel dread.

"What now?" she mumbled out, deflating just a little bit more.