no.14

Rodricks pov:

Y/n tried staying on her phone but couldn't any longer and placed it beside her then put her fingers in my hair. I swirled my tongue around her nipple and squeezed it to get it more in my mouth. She bit her lip and gripped my hair a little bit making me groan against her—causing her to feel vibrations through out her body.

I bit her nipple again but instead of her just groaning or biting her lip she finally surrendered to me. "fuck Rodrick". She moaned quietly as she gripped my hair harder.

I smiled then stopped what I was doing—sitting back and placing some of my weight on her legs. She looked at me embarrassed and fixed her shirt so her boobs were covered.
"I win" I said smirking at her. "Be quiet" She Said putting her hands on her face, hiding her redness. "Y/n, there's no reason to be embarrassed, only a reason to feel defeated" .

"Shut up" she said smiling as she grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me down to kiss her. However just before our lips touched, there was a knock on my door. "OH SHIT" I whispered. I got off y/n and threw her bra at her so it hit her face which I found kinda funny. She buttoned her shirt and just slid her bra under her shirt but didn't clip it.

"Rodrick, y/n We're all playing board games downstairs if you want to join us" my mom said happily as she came in. "Uh yea that sounds like fun" HUH? bro we had a choice to not go down and she says yes? Oh my god.

"okay hurry we're about to start Sorry" she said excitingly then closed the door.

Y/n's pov:

When Susan left, Rodrick immediately looked at me. "Dude what the fuck?" he asked with his arms stretched out. "What?" "We could've stayed in here and continued" he added as he rested his hand on the pillow making me laugh a bit. "You want me that bad huh?" I said teasing him. "Yes as a matter of fact, I do" he said in a fancy tone.

"Well I guess you'll have to wait until we're done playing board games" "bro". Rodrick looked at me unimpressed and pursed his lips. I giggled. "Hurry up your moms waiting for us" I said while getting off the bed and pulling my bra a bit down to clip it then pushed it back up. He groaned but got up too and followed me downstairs.

We joined the rest of the Heffley's at the kitchen table where they had a candle lit sense the power was already out. I sat down and Rodrick sat next to me. "I call blue" Greg said fast. "I call green" I quickly said after him. "I want red" Rodrick said. "Okay well then I'll take yellow." Susan said last but surely not least.

We started playing as the afternoon went on and Rodrick kept getting mad because we all kept getting cards that sent him back to his start place. I laughed at him and told him to cheer up but he just crossed his arms and laid back.

Greg ended up winning 3 times so we switched to Monopoly. Rodrick didn't really understand so he teamed up with me. Susan won the first time while me and Rodrick won after. We played one more round but soon got bored so we all ended up just talking for another hour or so. It was 8:45pm when Susan yawned while holding manny on her lap. She bounced him up and down on her leg so he could settle down but he was still a bit fussy.

"I'm gonna head to bed, guys and Greg I want you to head to bed too. It's almost 9" Susan said getting up while putting manny on her hip. "But mom I'm gonna be in middle school now." "It doesn't matter what grade or age you are, it's important to have a good nights rest now head to bed now". Greg sighed and got up from the table then walked down to then went upstairs to his room with susan following behind.

Rodrick immediately looked at me. "Sooo you wanna clean this up and head to my room?" He said smirking at me. "Mmm sure" I said dragging out my words before giving him the full answer. Rodrick immediately stood up and started cleaning the table off by putting all the pieces in the zip lock bag provided. He placed everything back inside the box and pushed on the lid to make sure it was fully closed.

He carried the box and I followed him upstairs feeling a bit excited but also nervous. He opened the hall closet and stacked the box on top of the other board games. Before he shut the door, I ran up to his room and Once he noticed he quickly shut the hall closet door and followed behind me.

Once I was in his room, I jumped on his bed then saw Rodrick enter—shutting and locking the door behind himself. He jumped next to me and we both laid on our sides—looking at each other.

"Can I Tell you something?" I said in a genuine voice. "Yea of course". His reassurance gave me a bit of confidence. "When I first met you..I thought you were pretty cool. I liked your messy hair and how sometimes you would have some smudged eyeliner on. I liked your drumming but I didn't want to admit fully that I enjoyed it." I said looking at him in the eyes.
"You know y/n, when I first met you, I thought I wasn't going to like you as much as I do now.
And when I first saw you, I thought you were really pretty but I didn't want to admit it so I tried convincing myself to hate you for no reason".

I gave him a confused look. "What about the note?" I asked him. "I kinda made that up a little bit but I was still jealous you stole my mom" I giggled at his words as he continued to speak.

"I'm glad my mom did what she did though because I got to know you better and spend more time with you so now I'm not really afraid anymore" he said a bit quietly. "Afraid of what?" I asked him slowly. "I'm not really afraid to say that I have feelings for you y/n". The words left his mouth smoothly—like the sentence was made to come from his mouth and his mouth only. My heart beat didn't quicken, I didn't get a drop of anxiety, and I wasn't embarrassed. I felt comfortable knowing he felt the same way I did...

"...i have feelings for you too Rodrick." I finally had said—creating ease in my heart. The thunder had started as He looked at me for a second then at my lips a couple of times before actually placing his hand on my left cheek and pulling me in for a kiss. His soft lips pushed against mine and the feeling of them turn wet felt so right.

I placed my hand on the back of his neck and slid my fingers up into his hair—so fucking soft. As the night went on and the thunder got louder, we continued to enjoy ourselves with each other—making me so thankful for this storm.