no.13

I still continued to be mad at Rodrick through out the day. I know the reason but I wanted him to actually say it. I wanted to hear him say that he did it all for me. I wanted to hear him say it was just for me and only me. I know that sounds like too much but it's what I'm dying for. I'll admit it now I like rodrick— I really do and not in a friend way. In a way where I wanna spend everyday with him and just talk for hours on end. In a way where I don't have be embarrassed from looking at him. In a way where I can just sense him near me. In a way where I get to call him my lover.

I honestly don't know what to do with myself and I feel a bit stupid—Scratch that really fucking stupid. It's almost august which means I've only ever known Rodrick for 3 months and I already have a thing for him and more importantly school is about to start. I don't think I would be able to contain myself if I see Rodrick with other girls at school, I mean I know that Greg and his mom say that Rodrick gets no play but there's always that 1% chance.

I'm still in Rodricks room on my phone and it was around 4:35pm when I heard a rain drop hit Rodricks window. Then another and another. It soon started to rain very hard and I heard multiple clinks on the window from the rain. "Damn it's raining really hard don't you think?" Rodrick thought he was slick thinking he could get some words out of me like that but I continued to ignore him.

"Hello? Y/n" he said now looking at me. "No way your still mad because I told you to stop." He said laughing and sitting up from the bed.
I shifted myself so my back faced him and I wouldn't be able to see him even in my peripheral vision. "Y/nnnn" he said dragging out his voice. "Y/n" he repeated as he put his chin on shoulder. He moved the hair that covered my ear and whispered in my ear
"y/nnnnn". I'm not gonna lie but it kind of sent shivers down my spine and it was kinda hot. Oh my god I would him just f...

Rodrick thought it wasn't working so he got on top of me and squeezed his head between my arms so his head was below my phone and his face was between my titties. "Does my face being between your boobs bother you?". I wasn't about to let him win this battle so I stayed quiet. "Oh so it doesnt? What if I did this?" He shook his face a bit making my titties jiggle. "Does that bother you by any chance?"
I was about to laugh but I pursed my lips and turned a bit red. "Oh come onnn dude, just talk to meee".

Rodricks pov:

Y/n's was still mad at me because I kind of yelled at her to stop asking about the reason i did what I did. She wasn't talking to me as the rain started so I decided to mess with her a bit.
I repeated her name multiple times and even whispered it in her ear but nothing was working but then I realized a way to make her fold. I remembered her staring at me in such a lust filled way this morning so I knew what I did was surely going to make her talk to me.

I got on top of her and squeezed my head between her arms so her phone was on my head and my face was between her boobs.
Very, very soft I will say.

I asked if it bothered her and she didn't answer me do I shook my head making her boobs jiggle and asked if that bothered her. Still no answer so I unbuttoned the first couple buttons on her long sleeve which gave me just enough space for me to gently bite her titty. She didn't say a word but she groaned a bit.

I couldn't really tell if it was from the bite or something else that made her groan but she still didn't stop me and continued to look at her phone. I undid more buttons so her bra was more noticeable and I could see some of the lace detail on it. She didn't look at me at all so I got back to work. I kissed between her tits and made a line going from in between to where her nipple was.

She still wasn't saying anything so I knew she was enjoying this. I slipped my tongue under her bra and glazed it over her nipple. She tensed up and breathed in through her nose hard but she still wasn't saying a word.

"Fine, if you don't wanna talk it's okay cuz I can do this all day" I said smirking at her but she wasn't looking at me. I placed my hands behind her back and up her shirt where they reached the clips to her bra. "Are you gonna talk to me?" I said which she didn't respond so I unclipped her bra. I slid it out from under her effortlessly sense it was one of those strapless ones and tossed at the end of my bed.

I went back to her and unbuttoned the rest of the buttons on her shirt. "Y/nnn" I said playing with the fabric of her top with my finger. She didn't answer so I slowly separated the fabric that was released by her buttons. As I separated it, I seen more and more of her titties until they were in my full view.

I was mesmerized from the position I had her in and I was ready to pounce. She didn't say a word so I quickly went down and went to work by putting her left nipple in mouth and pinching the other while I massage the rest of her boob with my left over fingers.

She tensed up and gasped a little bit while looking at her phone. I sucked, bit and completely had saliva dripping from her nipple a little bit but I didn't care. After the whole thing with me fighting with her to stop asking me about the reason I had a quick meeting with myself and had the biggest realization ever.

I like y/n like LIKE her. I asked her to hang out the day after we made up and got up early to ask just so I could spend the whole day with her. I cleaned my disgusting ass room all day for her so she could sleep well and be comfortable. I got up at the ass crack of dawn to shower to look good for her and I even put on some clean clothes. And I know for a fact she likes me back because When I would casually flirt with y/n, she wouldn't shut me down or tell me to stop. When we hung out she would smile at me for so long but when we made eye contact for more than 5 seconds, she would turn her head away from me.

Just this morning, she was looking at me all goo goo eyed and got nervous when I confronted her and the way she got mad when I couldn't admit that the reason I did all those things was for her? That was cute. And now the way I have her right in front of me and I'm giving her pleasure is just the Cherry on top to the whole situation.