no.11

note: i know that the shoes i will be showing a picture of and talking about in this chapter weren't released at the time but their so cute I feel they go well with the outfit so just pretend they were popular or something.

Y/n's pov:

My mom woke me up at 5:30 to make myself look presentable before I got to Rodricks. I was still very tired so when I was showering I almost fell over a couple times from the comforting hot water that dripped on my skin. After I got out, I put on my Lavender scented lotion along with the same scented deodorant my mom got me. I put on a white matching underwear and bra set—such a pretty thing.

I put on a black long sleeve button up Aeropostale shirt along with some black shorts. It was early and I wasn't going anywhere so I wanted to be comfortable. I put on some white over ankle socks then my black fuzzy UGG slippers.

I didn't know what to do with my hair so I just flipped my head upside down and shook it a bit then flipped my head back up to let it do whatever

I didn't know what to do with my hair so I just flipped my head upside down and shook it a bit then flipped my head back up to let it do whatever. An hour had passed so it was 6:30 and my mom had to get to the airport by 7:15 so I quickly packed my hygiene stuff in a ziplock bag so I wouldn't mess up my clothes while it was in my backpack.

I packed my phone charger just in case there was no storm and I could just use a spare outlet. I went downstairs to sit on the living room couch while I waited for my mom but as soon as I sat down she came downstairs.

"Hey honey, you ready?" I nodded—still tired.
She laughed at me a bit and smiled. "Okay well let's go then". She grabbed her keys off the hook then went out the door with me following behind. She locked the front door and walked me to the Heffley's porch and again I was too tired so she knocked for me.

Susan answered wearing black leggings with a white top, off white cardigan, and tan house slippers. "Why, Goodmorning you two. Come on in" she greeted us with a big smile. I admire Susan for being so enthusiastic when the sun wasn't even out yet and the sky was a lightish purple.

"Actually, I have to go. My flights in 30 minutes." My mom said bringing her suitcase closer to her. "Oh well, have a nice flight. Stay safe." Susan gave my mom a warm smile and my mom did the same thing back.

"Okay, bye honey." She said grabbing my face and pressing her lips on my face to kiss my cheek. "Be good and thank you Susan I appreciate you looking after her while I'm gone." "It's no problem, I love when she's here".

I said bye to my mom as she walked away to her car. "Rodricks upstairs in his room, most likely asleep. I'm gonna head back to bed too because manny won't be up for another hour or  two." I nodded and went upstairs to Rodricks room.

I opened the door that led to a Separate pair of stairs. They creaked as I stepped on them one by one. The smell of lemons hit my nostrils and got stronger as I got closer to his room with every step. My eyebrows raised as I saw his clean room—It was actually spotless for once and it was really nice.

The curtains were open so there was a bit of daylight shining through. I walked over to his bed only to see he wasn't there. It confused me a bit but I dropped my backpack and jumped on his bed.

Wow he washed his blankets too—they smelled like poppy's and his pillows were like laying on clouds. I got comfortable but I didn't want to fall asleep on him so I grabbed my headphones and plugged them into my phone.

I played Everlong by Foofighters. I held my phone on my stomach and placed my other hand under my head. I closed my eyes and just listened to the music. I felt so comfortable in Rodricks room—like it was now my safe space.

I turned to my side and opened my eyes to look at his room but I was utterly surprised when my eyes were met with a dark blue towel.
It looked like Rodrick had just gotten out the shower, his hair was all wet and he had no clothes on so the only thing giving him privacy was that piece of cloth.

I sat up quickly—taking off my headphones. "Shit sorry, I thought you were out somewhere. I'll get out so you can change." I apologized really fast while getting off his bed.

"It's okay, you can stay there". He turned around—holding some clothes he had just took out of his drawers. I had a perfect view of his whole upper body. His hair covered his eyes a bit and some of it dripped water onto his nose.
His bare stomach having water droplets drip down to his well you know as they went under the towel.

stop. Why is he so hot god dammit.

"Yo y/n". He unfortunately caught me staring a bit too hard. "Eyes up here. Perv." He said sarcastically to tease me. "Shut up, I wasn't staring." "Yea yea, that's what they all Say" he said smirking at me. "Greg said himself that you get no girls so who's they?" I asked to change the conversation a bit. "Your not funny"
"I think I am personally" "yea well I know it's gonna be hard for you to make your little jokes now sense you obviously can't keep your eyes off Me" he said while leaning against his dresser.

I turned a bit red at his comment. "Shut up, I hate you. go change!" I said a bit loud making him laugh. "Chill okay okay". He said walking to his door way and out the room.

Oh my god I hate myself.

Rodricks pov:

My mom told me, y/n would be getting here by 6:45-7 so I woke up around 6 so I could shower before she got here. When I got out the shower I went up to my room in my towel still kind of wet. I was surprised to see y/n was already here but she looked like she was sleeping so didn't wanna wake her. I opened my drawers and grabbed some clothes when I heard her say —"Shit sorry, I thought you were out somewhere. I'll get out so you can change."

I told her it was okay and that she could stay on my bed. I turned around holding my clothes to tell her i was just gonna go change in the bathroom but I saw she saw staring at me really hard. Her eyes were scanning my whole body and my face turned a bit red but I didn't want her to notice so I quickly said something.

"Yo, y/n" I said getting her attention. I called her a perv as a joke and she quickly defended herself which I found cute.  "Yea yea, that's what they all Say" i said smirking at her but she quickly shot back by saying "Greg said himself that you get no girls so who's they?" I noticed her trying to change the conversation a bit. "Your not funny" I said looking at her knowing she was still kind of looking at me
"I think I am personally" "yea well I know it's gonna be hard for you to make your little jokes now sense you obviously can't keep your eyes off Me" i said while leaning against my dresser.

She lost the conversation and told me to shut up and go change kind of loud which made me laugh. I told her to chill and I took my clothes and walked out.

I can't believe she was staring at me like that. Does she want Me or something? Maybe it's just like her lady stuff. Like she only liked the fact I had my shirt off but I'm not even ripped so why was she looking at me like that. I mean I don't mind, she can stare at me as long as she wants to. You know for her sake and not because I kind of liked it...ANYWAY...

I went back to the bathroom and put on some of that good smelling lotion my mom got me then changed into a black t shirt and some white, grey, and black plaid pajama pants with white socks. I put on some deodorant and went back to my room.

Y/n was on her phone so I told her scoot over before jumping next to her and luckily she did move or I probably would've squashed her.