no.3

I ended up waking up really early. It was around 7:15 and the sun was barely coming out of the trees. I started to appreciate the time I was given before Rodrick would start playing his drums again. I sat up and went downstairs to the bathroom. I showered, brushed my teeth and did my rest of my normal hygiene things.

Going back up to my room, I wanted to be as productive as possible so I started looking up stores that sold decor and furniture on my phone. I had saved up a couple hundred dollars from knowing we were going to move so I could afford whatever I wanted at this time. I saw fairy lights, small couches, book shelves and posters.

I took out one of my sketch books and started to draw out how I wanted my room to look and imagine as well. By the time I was done it was 9:45 so that meant most stores would be opening. I quickly put together an outfit and grabbed my bag then headed to use the bus sense I didn't have a car and my mom had work this morning so she took her car.

As I opened the door, I was met with Rodrick who was about to knock and fell a bit forward.
"Oh umm." "Yes?" I asked him. "Do you have ducktape?" He asked me awkwardly. "I don't think so. We used it all when we taped up our boxes" "fuck, your good for nothing. My moms gonna kill me" I looked at him weird from the insult. "You know what I hope she does, fuck you".

Before I could shut the door, Rodrick pushed it back. "What the fuck?" "Are you going to the store?" "Yes why?" I asked him still hurt from his words. "Do you know where they sell cheap dressers or anything?" "I just moved here yesterday idiot, no I don't." He sighed. "What did you do?". "Your nosey, but I'll show you cuz I need help."

I followed Rodrick outside and locked my front door before following him to his house and going inside. It was really nice. "Wow, your mom sure knows how to decorate, the pillows are beautiful." "shut it" "rude". I gave Rodrick a dirty look and followed him to his room in the attic.

When we reached it. I saw Greg freaking out trying to put the dresser back together.
"Holy shit, what did you guys do?" I laughed a bit. "Me and Rodrick were fighting and it turned into wrestling, and we pushed the dresser so hard it fell over" Greg explained quickly. "So how did it break into a million little pieces?" " I let go of Greg and I tripped on my clothes that I left on the floor and fell on it" Rodrick added.

I laughed and covered my mouth. "It's not funny dude! My moms gonna ground me forever!" Rodrick yelled a bit. "First off it is very funny. And second we can find one at the thrift store or something for like $40 bucks"
"you said you didn't know where they sold cheap ones!" Rodrick yelled at me again. "I just didn't wanna talk to your dumbass"

Rodrick let out a hard breath. "Come on, your helping me find one." He grabbed my arm and pulled me back downstairs. He let go and grabbed his car keys from the hook in the kitchen.

"Hurry up". He said while walking out the door and rushing me. I followed him outside and shut the front door before walking around to the garage where his car was. The garage door opened and I saw a white van with the words
"LÖDED DIPER" painted on the side.

"What is up with you and this shitty diaper saying?" . "It's Löded diper and it's my bands name" I giggled. "What band is named loded diper?" "A band that's fucking cool, now get in.". I did as he said and got in the van. Of course it was messy and kind of smelled like old dirty gym socks but what did I expect? It was Rodrick.

He started the car and looked up the nearest thrift store that was open. "You should really clean your van." "I asked for you to come not for you to knit pick at all my shit" he said annoyed. "I'm just saying, it would look nice if you cleaned it up and added some throw pillows in the back with some blankets you know? So your friends can be comfortable" I said happily.

"Can you do me a favor?" "Yea" "can you shut the fuck up?" Rodrick said giving me a sarcastic smile. "Unfortunately for you, no I can't". He shook his head and continued driving.

We soon got to a goodwill and he immediately got out and rushed me of course. We went inside and he was weirdly astonished.
"Sooo? What do we do?". He asked completely confused. "We look for a dresser and then buy it. It's not rocket science." "Where do they have the dresser aisle?" I looked at him with a weird face. "Have you ever been to a thrift store?"
"No, I just usually go with my mom to the grocery store."

"Come on" I grabbed his hand and like he did mine I tugged on it. I took him to the men's clothes and looked through everything. It was his first time in a thrift store, so I did was any sane person would do. Have a good time.

I found a jacket on the rack and put it in front of him. "Try that on" "we're here for a dres-" "put it on Rodrick". He sighed and put the jacket on. "Hmm it's missing something" I looked around and found a random hat then placed it on his head. "Oh yea, now we're talkin" I said while nodding and taking out my phone. "I look stupid" . "You haven't even seen yourself.".

I quickly snagged a picture of him. "Hey what the fuck." "That's totally one for instagram"
Rodrick walked over to the nearest Mirror and looked at himself. "I knew I looked fucking stupid, delete that" "like you told me mmm nope". Rodrick took of the jacket and hat and threw them on some shelf. So much for the best time ever I guess.

"Can you please just help me find a dresser?"
He said angrily. "Okay okay fine yes." I took his hand again and took him where they usually have their furniture. We looked around a bit, passing a couple couches, lamps, mattresses, when finally we seen a couple of dressers.

"Dude oh my fucking god. None of these look like my old one". "It doesn't have to. Just say that you didn't like your old dresser anymore so you bought a new one" I said with my hands on my hips. "Oh smart smart". Rodrick took this opportunity to find not only a new dresser but a piece of furniture he could call decor, something that said "Rodrick".

It took him around 10 minutes to look at 5 dressers and knock it down to just one. He ended up landing on one that was a dark brown wood, the drawers slid out smoothly and it wasn't that dusty. "This is the one" I chuckled and let a worker know so they could help us.

Rodrick paid for it and we all helped take it to the back of his van. I thanked the worker then me and Rodrick got in the car and drove back to his house. On the ride there I pulled out my phone and posted the picture of Rodrick on my instagram where I posted literally everything.
"What's your instagram so I can tag you" "dude I said not to post it" he said trying to grab my phone as he was driving.

"Calm down. No one you know will see it. What's your instagram". Rodrick sighed "@lodedrodrick". "Sounds like your on drugs"
"It's my band." He side eyed me. "Hey whatever your into i guess". Rodrick scoffed and continued driving to his house.

@kssmybliss: @lodedrodrick wasn't too happy about this picture 🙄

Comments
@rebbycah: girl who is that? ☠️
^@kssmybliss: an acquaintance

@ariphobic: why he standing like that one emoji 🧍🏻

@iluvxstcy: I can understand why he wasn't happy 😭😭