(After engagement, she was happy, but then...)

"Tum ja sakti ho." Hayder dismisses Uswa, his thoughts consumed by the revelation. As Uswa left, Hayder reflects on his actions and their impact on Hyra.

(You can go.)

Hayder realizes that his anger is not a trait he wants in their marriage. He needs to ensure that Hyra feels safe and loved in his presence, not scared. The weight of his responsibility as a husband sinks in.

As the clouds of misunderstanding lifted in Hayder's heart, the love he had for Hyra surged forth like a tidal wave. All he desired now was for Hyra to stay by his side.

But Hyra was afraid to even speak to him, ever since the incident about the sofa. Since then, he had never spoken to Hyra with the same anger. He was trying to be soft with her. Yet, Hayder couldn't help but notice how Hyra flinched at the sound of his voice, even when he called out to Kubra, who was sitting beside her.

Hayder understood that he needed to change the image he had created in Hyra's heart. He always speaks straightforwardly. He wasn't one to beat around the bush, and that's why he had laid out his feelings to Hyra. But it was too late.

"Sab hamesha apki marzi se nahi ho sakta," Hyra said, her voice trembling with emotion. But she couldn't beat to cry in front of him, so she rose up from the sofa to walk away.

(Not everything can happen according to you.)

But as she turned to leave, Hayder held her wrist tightly, stopping her, and pulled her back towards him. Caught off guard, she stumbled and fell into his chest. Her eyes widened on Hayder's act. The tears which she was trying to hold, spilled. And landed on his cheek, leaving a trail of glistening droplets.

"Aisa kya keh diya jo tum itna ro rahi ho." Hayder, following his usual pattern, began scolding her instead of comforting her.

(What I've said which made you cry?)

And Hyra, in line with her usual habit, continued to cry.

There were so many things she could have told him about why she was crying. First of all, Hayder's anger at Hyra for no reason at all, had to be mentioned. And then him insulting her all the time. Rejecting her on the wedding night assassinated her self-esteem, and now, after doing all this, he is saying these things.

Hyra's heart wanted to count each complaint on her fingers to Hayder. Hyra's fingers might run out, but the complaints wouldn't.

"Aap... aap mujhe hamesha datte hain," When she complained like a child, Hayder found himself falling in love with her even more. She had already captured his heart, and today, Hayder surrendered to her completely.

(You... you always scold me.)

"Ab nahi datunga," he promised.

(I won't scold you now.)

"Aap mujhe pagal larki bulate hain," Her complaints were not going to end anytime soon.

(You call me dumb.)

"Achha bas kardo, keh diya na ab nahi datunga. Rona band karo warna main bohot sakhti se pesh aunga." Hayder made his voice stern, which sucked her breath.

(Okay, enough, I've told you I won't scold you now. Stop crying otherwise I will scold you.)

"Dekha!... Aap... aap bohot bure hain, Hayder," Hyra's eyes widened as she managed to say between her hiccups.

(See!... you... you are very bad.)

Taking a defeated sigh out, he gently placed his hand on her cheek and brought her close to him.