Ch.38 [ Gluttony of Darkness ]

Start from the beginning

' Any of you want to join? ' Akira asked the three other members of his team. As they looked at each other and instantly rushed at him with their trays.

As they were about to hit him, he ducked and moved Cardin as they all struck at him. Akira swiftly swept at their legs as all of them fell down. Akira dusted himself up, and as Cardin was about to utter another word. He simply got another punch, losing more teeth and passing out.

' Now. Mr.Branwen. ' Glynda Goodwitch burst through the door into cafeteria, and glared at Akira who released a sigh and let go of Cardin.

Akira released a sigh as the blood around Cardin let him go and simply coated his hand in form of an arm-guard.

' I'm not getting him to infirmary. ' He commented this as Glynda released a sigh and held her forehead.

' Just... get going. ' She answered tired as he nodded and got himself a tray full of food. And sat alone where Team CRDL was, while ignoring all stares and eating peacefully.

While he was eating, Goodwitch used her Semblance and took Team CRDL to the infirmary.

.

' Well. If this wasn't cool, then it was super cool. ' Yang commented it at her table as everyone looked at her strangely. ' Wait... if he's found... then our punishment...' Roz muttered as Arth sighed and Scarlet face-palmed.

'Punishment?' Ren asked curiously as they all nodded. ' Well... after Nightmare incident few days ago, we reported kinda late that Akira was missing from the dorm... and Prof.Goodwitch kinda promised us some "Overtime" lessons after we find him.' Scarlet answered this with a sigh as Roz planted her face into the table.

' You won't be punished by her. ' A calm voice spoke as they all turned to Akira who was standing behind Ruby. As she turned at him with a look of displeasure.

' What's up Shortstack?' He mocked Ruby as she stuck her tongue out. 'Anyway, I had a talk with Oz. There won't be any punishments, But I'll be running an errand. So, good luck for now. Team RASA without second A. ' He started ruffling Ruby's hair as she tried prying his hand off her head.

' Errand? For the Headmaster? ' Weiss asked as everyone could see her face full of curiosity and envy. ' Yep. More like a mission, so I'll see ya later. ' He let go of Ruby and quickly slashed open a portal through use of <Kindred Link and Blood Manipulation>.

'Wai-!' Aelia shouted wanting to ask him something but he already left and closed the portal.

'BASTARD!' She shouted completely annoyed as the ground around shook heavily and bits of ceiling fell on a random student.

' Ex-... Excuse me? ' 

'WHAT?' Aelia shouted angrily at the girl who just came to them, a bunny faunus from before. She jumped back a little, 'Umm... where is that... Wolf Faunus? I wanted to thank him.' She quickly spoke out her mind as everyone shook their heads.

'Anywhere. Don't expect him anytime soon.' Quickly calming down, Aelia responded to the Bunny Faunus as she thanked them and left them.

'Yikes. That was mean.' Yang commented as she took another moutfull of food.

///

///

(Some time later)

'Where the fuck is that magazine....' Akira muttered to himself as he was walking through the Vale's old parts. Everything around was looking old, mold, rust everywhere one would look. And people with weapons ready to mug anyone who comes around without any weapon. And the only reason why no one bothered Akira yet, is due to the fact he killed someone as he entered and is carrying that persons head by holding the spine like a mace.