Chapter 20: The Malevolence (Arc 1)

Start from the beginning

Y/n make his way to the cockpit and look aput of the cockpit window.

Mandalorian pilot: This is horrible. What could have done this?

Y/n: Whatever did this, it surely did its job.

Then something hit the window and they see a dead Republic clone officer who looks terrified as the body float away.

Mandalorian pilot: Sir I got a singal. Its close.

Y/n: Then let's check it out.

They make their way towards the location and it wasn't hard to find survivors as they soon see blaster fire and a light saber with multiple figures on top of two pods.

Y/n: There they are! We're going in!

They move on in and seconds later they arrive behind Plo and his troopers as the hatch open and they open fire at the battle droids. Their helmets protected themselves from the vacuum of space along with Plo and the troopers as they were surprised.

Y/n: Wanna get out of here?

Plo: Good to see you friend.

Plo and his troopers leap onto the dropship while two Mandalorian troopers fire some missiles at the Separatist pod, blowing it up and once that attached the pod with Commander Woffle inside and make their way to their ship.

(Moments later)

They return back to Y/n's ship where Patch is checking up the clones and Plo for any injuries while Y/n, Leja and Nick were in the medical room.

Patch: They seem fine.

Y/n: (smile) Thanks Patch.

Patch nodes and walks away while Plo turns to Y/n qnd his friends.

Plo: I never know you have clones on board as your crew.

Y/n: (smirk) Yeah, it's pretty cool.

Nick: It's been a long time plo.

Plo: Same to you old friend and thank you for saving us.

Y/n: No problem but what happened? It looked like a massacre out there.

Plo: We believe that the Separatist created a weapon that can shut down all power to all Republic ships or any ships. We have word about its location but by the time we got there it immediately took our plot out and open fire at us without given us a chance to fight back.

Leja: (shocked) That's terrible. Who would have done such a thing like that?

Y/n: If I have to guess it must be Grievous. Obi-wan told me that Grievous doesn't care about fighting far but just want to kill jedi and Republic.

Plo: I agree. The ship is called the Malevolence and its one of the most largest ship we have ever seen, not to mention very dangerous to face.

Leja: So what should we do?

Y/n: Well as far as I can tell this ship could be long gone by then so it's best we leave before.

Suddenly Oliver burst into the medical room and tells Y/n.

Oliver: Y/n! We detected a massive ship exiting out of hyper space!

They all make their way to the bridge and once there they watched as the Malevolence jumped out of hyper space and they saw how big the ship really is which shocks them.

Y/n: (shocked) That's a big one.

Mandalorian trooper: Sir we got a transmission from the ship.

Y/n: Put it on screen.