Chapter 12: The Cult of Nihilus (Arc 4)

On the surfaces of Telos IV we see the mandalorians of both Sky's crew and Y/n's crew making a base camp near a lake as we can see two of their large capital ships on the ground and pouring out vehicles and army's of Mandalorian troopers out of the capital ships and setting things up while we see Sky walking through as he heads to the large tent and soon he enters the tent to see everybody here ad they gather around the holotable as Sky joins them and stand next to Y/n at the front of everybody else and ask him.

Sky: Anything?

Y/n: Nothing yet. Our probe droids are still searching. No sign of anything weird or give us a sign that can tell us where this cults base is at.

Daniel: It is a massive planet. It will take a long for us to-

Suddenly there was a flashing red light coming from the holotable and they look at it and they see one of the probe droids found something.

Leja: We got something!

Jeanne: Let's see what we got.

Daniel press some buttons and soon a hologram screen appear over them as it shows a veiw shot of what looks like a massive city within a square canyon and had a large castle at the end of the canyon.

Nick Vizsla: (surprised) Wow it's a massive city!

Zack: Looks like we might have found it.

Y/n: Looks like we have. I can see a statue of Nihilus at the middle of the city so by logic that has to be their base.

Billy: Time to ruin their base like always!

Nepthys: So what's the plan?

Y/n: Since we have the high ground, it be easy for us to take down any enemy forces that is below us. We can make our way to the castle while the rest will hold off until we complete our mission. Oliver I'm leaving you, Jack, Nick and Dillonin charge of the attack while I take Leja, Nepthys, Billy and Zack inside.

Oliver: Yes sir.

Sky: I'll assist you. Let's end this.

Y/n: Right. Let's do this.

(A while later)

After a while of travelling they managed to reach their location as they have their forces form at the right side of the canyon as Leja walks up to the edge of the canyon and aim down the scope of her blaster rifle and sees a few armed cult members patrolling the streets, not knowing they are here.

Y/n: (whisper) What do you see?

Leja: (whisper) Few armed cult members. Looks like they're not wearing any armor. Kinda stupid if you ask me.

Y/n: (whisper) Well let's see what they can do. Ready the tanks.

Oliver nodes and singals the tanks to get into position as the tanks lined up and their slowly raised their cannons into the air and shortly after Y/n gives them the snigal to fire and they did. They fire into the air then there was explosions at the city as alarms start to go off.

Y/n: Let's go!!!!!

The mandalorian charge as they use their jetpack to leap down from the canyon and once on the ground they start to open fire at the cult members as they return fire. The mandalorian troopers pushed forward as they took out a few cult members while we see Y/n kicking a cult member back while he fired his blaster pistol at two cult members and then Nepthys appears at the right side and took out another cult member.

Nepthys: (smirk) Bet we ruined their good evening.

Y/n: (smirk) I believe so Nepthys. Come on, let's keep moving!