Chapter 7: The most feared beast in the whole galaxy

On the surface of a planet called Corusant we see many citizens riding their flying vehicles across the city while large towers is seen everywhere around the planet. Corusant his homed to not only the Republic but also the Jedi order as well as we see the Jedi temple which only Jedi can enter as the Jedi order will do their best to protect the Republic from any Separatist attack.

We then cut to the senate building we see Master Mace Windu and Grand master Yoda at Supreme Chancellor Paplatines office as we see Paplatine looking out of his office window to the city as he turn back to the two Jedi Masters and tell them.

Paplatine: (smile) I am glad we made peace with Jabba the Hutt. If aren't for the brave actions of Anakin Skywalker his padawan and those mandalorian allies. The Hutt will never allow us to get through his territory.

Mace: Still this ain't gonan stop the Separatist of trying to get the upper hand. They will find other ways.

Yoda: Agree, you are. Dose everything they can, the Separatist will.

Paplatine: I agree. It is a good thing we have the brave clone troopers fighting along side us in battle. Not only them but those Mandalorian militia as well. It is good they are also our allies as well.

Mace: Still we shouldn't be easy with them just let. They may not show any hatred towards Jedi, but they are something the Jedi order will keep an eye on.

Paplatine: Master Windu do you believe that they will ine day betray the Republic and join up with the Separatist?

Mace: We must be ready for anything supreme Chancellor. These Mandalorians have enough fire power to even take over a planet if they want.

Yoda: Show they're trust, the Mandalorians have. Help Kenobi and Anakin, they have. Ready we must be, when our fears come true.

Paplatine: (smile) I'm sure there will be no worry when ever that happens. Even if they take over one planet, they could never try and take over all the planets within the galaxy. I can assure you Master Jedi's, the Republic will make sure those Mandalorians will be loyal to us and as long they won't think of doing anything against the Republic's rules.....we be fine.

(Meanwhile)

We see Y/n's Capital Ship enter through Hyper space as we see Leja sitting at the large bar next to the window as she takes a drink while other Mandalorian troopers are there buying some drinks from a waiter droid while listening to some music.

Soon Nepthys enter the bar and look around and she see Leja as she walks over to her and sat across from her.

Nepthys: (smile) Hey Leja. How is your time here?

Leja: (smile) Oh hey there Nepthys. It's good just grabbing myself a drink and wait until we jump out of Hyper space.

Nepthys: Well you don't have to wait for long. We've be dropping out Hyper space very soon.

Leja: (smile) That's good to hear! Because I'm ready to take on some jobs!

Nepthys: (smile) Same here. Been a while since I've took on a job.

Leja: So do we jump out of Hyper space to any nearby planets so we can take on jobs?

Nepthys: Something like that. We basically just grab q job and then go to whatever job we pick out.

Leja: So what type of job do you take?

Nepthys: Mostly wanted targets. I'm trying to track down the biggest target in the whole galaxy.

Leja: Sounds interesting!

Nepthys: Yep. So what about you? What type of jobs you take?

Leja: Well any job as long it's challenges me and it has a higher reward. Don't care what it might be, I'm ready for anything.