Chapter 18: Ship take over

Y/n was tossed across the hallway and slide onto the floor and then hit his head on a wall. Luckily he was wearing a helmet as he slowly gets up and looks over to see four light sabers of green and blue appear along with a monster like droid approach him, spinning his four light sabers around and around.

Y/n gets up and fires a rocket out of his gauntlet which hits him and sent him back but he land on four arms and looks over and then crawls towards him while Y/n pulls out his rifle and fire many bolts at him but he dodges each bolt and then launches towards him but he moved out of the way, dodging his attack as Y/n slide to the left of the hallway and then fire a flamethrower out of his gauntlet, costing him to get back as Y/n slowly walks towards him.

Y/n: (smirk) Hate the flames spider dude.

He growls and then climbs up to a vent, breaks it and climbs into the vent as Y/n turns off his flamethrower and looks at the vent while Zack, Nepthys and a few Clone Commandos rush over and shine their lights at the vent.

Y/n: What on world was that thing?

Clone commando: I believe that's General Grievous.

Y/n: (surprised) That's Grievous?! The jedi killer? Huh, here I thought he was force sensitive.

Zack: Doesn't seem like he isn't. Apparently he must be using his cybernetics to make him stronger and faster.

Nepthys: Still how did the General of the Separatist end up here?

Y/n: More importantly why is he here?

Oliver: (radio) Guys I have some bad news.

Y/n: Let me guess, Separatist fleet just arrived?

Oliver: (radio) Indeed and they are attacking us but we're launching fighters right now. But something is odd though, they're not even targeting Sky's ship.

Y/n: Well we found out why. General Grievous is on board.

Oliver: (radio) That's not good. General Grievous is one of the most dangerous Generals that is ever lived. If I were you, I rather get out of there while you still can.

Y/n: We can't abandon Sky ams his crew. He's got to be somewhere.

Oliver: (radio) Roger that. Be safe.

The communication ends as Y/n drops down a holopad and a hologram of Sky's ship appear with rooms and hallway paths as Y/n points at the hallway that they are in.

Y/n: So we're here near the cafeteria. Sky and his crew must be somewhere in this ship but we need to find out where.

Clone commando 2: That's gonna be tricky. Since this ship is very ancient and it's unlike the ships we've ever seen.

Nepthys: Still if they were captured then where do we think they go?

Zack: Possibly the prison cell.

Y/n: It might be a trap.

Zack: What makes you say that?

Y/n: Well isn't that not the first place anyone goes to to save someone that they know. Plus Grievous could have us lower here and trap us in a prison cell so he can escape. We be trapped here or worse, be ambushed and killed.

Nepthys: You got a point. Maybe one of the hangers?

Clone commando 1: No way they would be there. Besides that could also be a trap as well. We could arrived at the hanger only to be suck into space.

Zack: What about the bridge? They could be locked inside the bridge.

Y/n: That's one possibility but we'll go up there and check. Let's go and keep your guard up. This Grievous guy could be anywhere.