Chapter 5: A baby rescue duty (Arc 2)

Outside of the temple we see an army of battle drouds lead by Ventress at the front of the closed door as a droid commander walks up to Ventress.

Commander droid: The door is shut up tight ma'am.

Ventress: They can't escape. See you can open it.

Commander droid: Roger, Roger.

At the other side of the door we see Y/n, Leja, Nepthys, Billy, Zack, Anakin, Ahoska and the 501st clone troopers along with some mandalorian troopers were standing by the close door with Leja carry Rotta by her arms.

Y/n: Oliver what's the situation up there over?

Oliver: (radio) Droid ships have tooking fown a few Republic ships and they all have their cannons aimed at us. We try to hold on as much as we can.

Y/n: Try to get to Kenobi and good luck up there.

Oliver: (radio) I should probably say the same to you down there.

Y/n: (smirk) Trust us, we be fine.

Once that Anakin informs the clones.

Anakin: Alright listen up. We hold on here until back up arrives.

Leja: Um we might have a problem.

They turn to see Leja placeher handover Rotta's head and tells them.

Leja: It looks like he might be sick. We need to find a way to get out of here.

Ahoska: She's right. Our mission is to bring Rotta to Jabba as soon as possible and time is running out.

Anakin: Right. Rex stay here and if they breach through, hold them off as much as you can.

Rex: Will do sir.

Y/n: Billy, Nepthy you stay here along with the rest of the troopers and help Rex and his men.

Nepthys: Understood.

Billy: (chuckle) This will be fun.

Y/n: Alright let's go.

Y/n, Leja, Zack, Ahoska and Anakin make their leavewhike Rex guve out orders to his men as Y/n and Anakin lead them deeper and deeper into the temple as they make sure they won't encounter any droids along the way.

After a while they walk down the steps and they arrived what seems like a throne room with a veiw point of a pit where people watch their victims be eating alive by what ever they stored in here.

Leja: This place is similar to hutts palace.

Zack: That's because it was a hutts palace until it was left abandoned.

Leja: I might not wanna know why they abandoned it.

Zack walks over to the controls and rips open the panel and while Leja sat down and see Rotta fell asleep which she smiled.

Leja: (smile) Look at him. He's asleep.

Anakin: (smirk) And let me guess, that's cute for ya.

Leja: (smile) Yep.

Y/n: Think we should get some rest for the time being.

Ahoska: I'll be fine.

Y/n: You sure? We have been through a lot for the past few days. Especially you since your new to battles.

Ahoska: Yeah but I'll be fine.

Anakin: What ever you say. Just wished you listen to me.

Y/n: Um I didn't hear YOU listening to your master when you were her age, Sky-guy.